Do you sell or keep your old video games?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I normally keep my old games or give them away.

What about you guys? Do you sell or keep your old video games?

I keep the ones I love the most. Especially the Gameboy Color ones. The only games I sold were some of my DS and Gamecube games (to pay my 3DS).

Well for games, that have no use, like the console for this game is lost/not working, I sell it. But it's kinda hard to find buyers for last generation games, so if I am getting trouble selling them, it just stays without no use. I wish I hadn't lost my DS games, long ago. It would have been nicely placed into my 3DS collection, that I'm starting up.

I usually keep my old games, but some that I find boring sell or give away. When Steam and Humble Bundle kicked in, I don't have a choice anymore

I used to when I was young, but not anymore. If I do sell something it's only if I get another copy of it (3DS XL came with Mario Kart 7, sold retail version)

Unless a game is just plain awful, I usually keep my games. It is getting tougher as time goes on, with my game room filling up. But, short of a financial crisis, I keep my collection. I've sold stuff only to buy it again later, so I'm learning my lesson.

No I keep my games, since one day I might want to play them again, or I can give them to my children in the future if I have children of my own.

I always keep them, as I will often play them again. I just can't give away fond memories lol.

I was born in 2001, so I wouldn't really say my games are that old; probably about 10 years...
Anyway, I keep my games because I might make a Let's Play of them in the future...:sneaky:

I sold my PS3/PSP games with the console... So nop.

Well for games, that have no use, like the console for this game is lost/not working, I sell it. But it's kinda hard to find buyers for last generation games, so if I am getting trouble selling them, it just stays without no use. I wish I hadn't lost my DS games, long ago. It would have been nicely placed into my 3DS collection, that I'm starting up.

i buy lgg on ebay all the time but i find it is hard to find people who will sell . also i dont sell my games ever.

I have LOADS of DS game (a boxful) and I don't really play them anymore, so I could sell them, but I don't really want to. :p

I have tons of gameboy SP, ps2/ps1, and GC games, i may sell those ones i don't want-- but oh man i don't know any close good game shop where you can sell your unwanted games.

I had a PSP, and then I sold it to get my 3DSXL. I have 6 games for it, and a ton of downloaded games (hacked, downloaded for free) I have put a classified ad for them so I can sell them out. I will keep my Gameboy games until feel like i want to sell them, because i still love playing Super Mario bros. on my GB

I had a PSP, and then I sold it to get my 3DSXL. I have 6 games for it, and a ton of downloaded games (hacked, downloaded for free) I have put a classified ad for them so I can sell them out. I will keep my Gameboy games until feel like i want to sell them, because i still love playing Super Mario bros. on my GB

Your 3DSXL is hacked?

Your 3DSXL is hacked?
His PSP was hacked, he had 6 games for it and a ton of downloaded game, he sold it to buy his new 3DSXL.
i buy lgg on ebay all the time but i find it is hard to find people who will sell . also i dont sell my games ever.
Yes, sometimes used games are hard to sell, I am unable to use Ebay, so I have to either make an ad, or just spread the word by mouth.

I like to keep them, because sometimes they're not even worth selling. I like to replay games for good times sake.

I always keep my console to play them again

actualy i have only traded kinda like selling one game. it was nurato ninja counsel 3 and i traded it for the zelda spirit tracks

Back