AC:NH Do you stick to default paths or use custom codes?

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
My whole island path was stone and dirt originally but now I’m erasing it and using a custom board I found online, and the map looks completely different, but I think I like it more then I previously did.

So for path making, do you stick to the default options like dirt, sand, stone, etc. Or do you look up custom code paths, or even make your own?

Reactions: Deepak
So for path making, do you stick to the default options like dirt, sand, stone, etc.
I only stuck to them when I started playing.. but I eventually found designs I liked. Downloaded them and never looked back. Now I only use custom paths.. really wish we could save more of them tho.

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
My whole island path was stone and dirt originally but now I’m erasing it and using a custom board I found online, and the map looks completely different, but I think I like it more then I previously did.

So for path making, do you stick to the default options like dirt, sand, stone, etc. Or do you look up custom code paths, or even make your own?
I do a combination of both. I stick with defaults for the main path going through the whole town and for small areas like the neighborhood, library, farm, shopping area, etc... because default paths have the textures as well as sound. But I also use lots of custom paths for specific areas. Like a picnic blanket design in my zen area. Or flowers on the floor for my greenhouse. Or space themed design for the celeste area. But mostly, i stick with default because they can be used in most places and still look good.

Reactions: Mizunil
I just use the wood paths (except for the dirt path that leads to the ocean swing for anyone who's seen my island)

Back