DO YOU THINK DC WILL RELEASE GAMES FOR THEIR OLD HEROES ON THE NINTENDO 3DS

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Guys i am thinking of something why did DC Comics didn't release a game for Watchmen,Sin City and Sparks will you think some day the old DC Comics heroes will come back on almost all the platform even for 3DS if you think it will, what do you might think they will do or put in the game.
Comment what you think about it.

Well, that will be hard, because they need a reason to make a game of it.
For example, a movie or a TV series.

I don't know whether your characters above have appearance in Scribblenauts: Unmasked, so you should check it out. It's a fun game featuring ton of DC heroes.

Because developing games is costly and at the end of the day, the video game business is about making profits, so unless the company is sure the game will be a success they won't take a chance. Licensed games, especially those developed by companies that aren't exactly known for making great games, generally have a bad reputation so 'real' gamers are usually reluctant to buy them. Some parents might buy a few copies for their kids or something like that, but they wouldn't really sell unless the company, say, DC Comics, pours a ton of money into them. I know that there are exceptions to the 'licensed-games-have-a-bad-reputation' rule like the Batman series recently but anyway, usually that's the rule.
Also, they're 'old' heroes. Not enough fans anyway :p

I remember my old favorite hero staticman he's a black man with twisted hair like pusha t

I would love to see a game featuring some of the classic DC characters, but I can't see it coming. I mean, don't get me wrong, DC has the coolest heroes ever, but they've not been in a game for a while, so they are probably long gone. But, DC might also have in mind that they could bring back the older heroes in a new game just for old times sake. I'm a little too late, but to make a long story short, I don't even know....

that would be cool because it's like DC ignore his older heroes that's they weakness since the DC heroe are cool and they were the center of attention started in the 1962 years but if they don't act stan lee might make more cash.

Back