Splatoon 2 Do you think enemies should have been able to cancel "jump points"?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
When you die and respawn, you can jump to a teammate.

Do you think enemies should have been able to cancel these jump points if they "ink it"?

If an enemy cancelled it, I guess you shouldn't be able to jump to a teammate within a certain range of the jump point for 30-45 seconds or until you die again (so that it isn't useless).

What do you think?

Reactions: AricAttack
What if you’re like in mid air, then someone cancels it?

What if you’re like in mid air, then someone cancels it?
The person will land.

Reactions: AricAttack
Doesn’t really make much sense to me. It kinda seems a bit op, Because if a player hasn’t got stealth jump then they’re kinda stuck, Unless them/their teammates have planted beacons in useful spots.

With that said, Backliners have the role of being a living beakon as they usually stand back from the action, So being able to cancel a superjumper would hinder the team further.

Well instead of cancelling the jump point, wouldn't it be better to place a bomb there so that they get splatted when they land and you get a kill? Because superjumping opponents aren't really a threat unless there are multiple enemies superjumping. In that case, this would be useful. But this doesn't seem like it would be OP though. Because both teams would be affected by it and the enemies can cancel your jump points too. But overall I don't think this should be a feature.

Back