AC:HHD Do you think Isabelle should be in Happy Home designer for longer?

• Thread starter animalcrossingfanboy
  • Start date

Do you think Isabelle should be in Happy Home designer for longer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who's Isabelle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

animalcrossingfanboy

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I am a massive fan of animal crossing and my favourite character ever to be in animal crossing games is Isabelle like many other people's. However even though she is in happy home designer when you make public works projects I think she should be in it more often instead of lottie as Isabelle is a more thought out character in my opinion. This is also a reason why i prefer New Leaf to Happy Home designer even though they are both amazing games. So should isabelle be in animal crossing happy home designer for longer? Do you agree with me and what are your reasons why?

i personaly don't care, as i found happy home designer to be a bad game anyways, so i dont really care, besides cant she be in the game more if you use her amiibo? UH... the amount of amiibo the game uses is ridiculos, i mean it is like skylanders rip off style crap, but Isabell probubly should be in the game longer, as she is a really is a good character.

Reactions: animalcrossingfanboy
Well I think she can be if you have the amiibo card for her. I donno if maybe later on you can do a house for her and she stays around normally but if she doesn't I would have to agree that seeing her in the game more would be rather nice but I wonder what other stuff she can do in the game tho.

Back