Do you think it takes to long to kill a monster in MH?

• Thread starter Kilager25
  • Start date
K

Kilager25

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Most of my friends play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and some will be getting MH4U. I have tried the game, but one thing I didn't like much about the game was how long it took to kill a monster. Most of the games I play take a while to beat, but I find that waiting to beat a Cup in Mario Kart 8 is more fun then killing a monster. Also, it seems to take so long to kill a monster. Even with two people, it takes kinda long, and I got bored easily when I played it sadly. What do you think? Should I ask for MH4U for my birthday? Is the game good?

Well, I think it's a good game, but it's all boss fights, so it's gonna take longer than your usual fight. However, if your complaining about the time, I don't recommend that you get it.

Not really, If it were only a few minutes long to kill a monster there would be no need for the vast landscape and monster moving around. If you get bored easily of this then don't get it. Hunts will take like 10-15 mins usually to kill a monster and even longer if it's a higher classed one so it would be a waste of money if you get bored and just want to quit during that time

I agree it is quite long and time-consuming to fight and kill a monster but it is more fun when you play with other friends you should get it only if you will be playing with your friends alot and if your friends are gonna get the game . It wouldn't make any sense if the monsters are easy to beat because it ruins the main fun . To me the time it takes to kill a monster depends on the Hero you are using

No i don't mind that it takes long to kill a monster since it is when the moment gets berserk and the rage and all that happens.Yeah you should get the game since if you any experience with any past MHU games it will be like a whole new other world for you.

I don't understand, you say you have played the game and now you ask us to give advice whether it to be a birthday gift for you or not? I think the essence here is that they are two very different games, you can't compare a racing game with such a rpg big quest game. Maybe it is because of the level of difficulty you chose, try putting it into easy or normal and then you'll see

Maybe it is because of the level of difficulty you chose, try putting it into easy or normal and then you'll see
There is no difficulty mode.

it might not be that the monsters have to much health or their too hard to beat, it could be that you don't have very good weapons and armor. when i started in mh3u, i almost ran out of time against the first great jaggi, but now i can beat a normal rank great jaggi in about 13 seconds with my full g rank set.

it might not be that the monsters have to much health or their too hard to beat, it could be that you don't have very good weapons and armor. when i started in mh3u, i almost ran out of time against the first great jaggi, but now i can beat a normal rank great jaggi in about 13 seconds with my full g rank set.
That's because it's a G-Rank set.....

Reactions: 532
yes, that's my point. monsters you thought took too long to beat when you started will eventually seem weak and will only take a few minutes at most to be killed just because you have better weapons and armor.

The stronger your weapon and the higher your defense. It won't take that long. My defense in the game is 670. I have tons of weapons. two that are upgraded to the max. a few others that I just need one part for another upgrade.

It's a low-paced hunting game. You might compare MH with God Eater, Toukiden, or recent Freedom Wars. Monster Hunter takes a more realistic side, so it's more than a quick hack-n-slash game.

You can beat most monsters in mh4u within less than 5mins - 8mins

Back