1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Do you think Nintendo Labo will make it to Smash Switch?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Bros. Society' started by Marc, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Marc

Marc "+1 star for including the dragon" Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,538 coins
    What do you think? Highly unlikely or there is a tiny chance Nintendo will consider it? :p

[​IMG]

I wouldn't mind him as an addition to the Super Smash Bros. Switch version :panda:
  2. Dark Link

Dark Link The Hero in Black Link's Dark Side

Play Coins:
    2,005 coins
    I'm not a huge fan for him, but I do like the idea of him possibly being in Smash Switch. From the image you provided it basically shows what he may look like for his actions in the game. I'm guessing he'd be displayed like Mr. Game & Watch, where he is only 2D, which might spark interest in players who like the 2D style in a 3D game.
    Also Labo would have a pretty interesting smash, I wonder what it would be...
  3. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the universe...

Play Coins:
    147 coins
    @Dark Link- Yeah... His final smash would probably be absolutely crazy...
  4. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    341 coins
    Seeing as there was a Miiverse stage, a Mario Maker stage, a Nintendogs stage and a Pictochat stage, I do believe it is very possible, but only if it becomes popular.

Regarding Mr Cardboard.... no.
    3dsCollector likes this.
  5. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    Way too early to tell but maybe as a stage, possibly as an assist trophy or regular trophy but unlikely to be a fighter
    Farhaan Raja likes this.
  6. Trainer Red

Trainer Red Champion

Play Coins:
    46 coins
    I believe the Nintendo Labo will make it to the switch. Isn't that what it is based from anyway?
  7. PrimordialMew24

PrimordialMew24 Custom Title Events Team

Play Coins:
    305 coins
    Final Smash of the Labo guy would be...Epic Paper Cuts! Cardboard or paper board when it cuts you it really paper cuts you. Ow!
  8. Farhaan Raja

Farhaan Raja Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    341 coins
    No, the final smash would be the robot kit; similar to Giga-bowser or -giga-mac...
  9. Starry Windy

Starry Windy Everything will be Daijoubu. The Resident Victini

Play Coins:
    70 coins
    I'm not sure if the Labo guy will make it to Smash Switch given I'm not sure this character is official Labo mascot or not, but still, if he's added, it would be interesting because he might be able to utilize any of the Toy-Cons to perform several attacks.

On the other side of the Labo, I think that little creature thingy inside of the Labo's house would probably make it to the Smash as one of the Assist Trophies, even though I'm not sure how would it fit in as of yet. Probs it might be like the Nintendogs except that it's not blocking the entire screen.
  10. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    241 coins
    He means will anything from Nintendo Labo make a cameo appearance (or any appearance) in the hypothetical game Super Sm4sh Brothers for Nintendo Switch (if and when it gets ported to Switch or if it becomes a new game).