Do you think Nintendo will stop Pokemon console games?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Pokemon GO and Pokemon Masters earn a lot of money. Pokemon Masters came out recently and it's already made $25 million in its first week. I'm not sure how much revenue the console games earn, but I don't think it's near that amount.

Do you think Nintendo / Game Freak will ever stop making Pokemon games on consoles and focus their efforts on mobile?

bruh why would they? seems easy enough to make em, so why stop

bruh why would they? seems easy enough to make em, so why stop
I've heard a lot of complaints about the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield games, yet good news about the Pokemon Masters mobile game. I haven't tried Masters yet but from some of the feedback I've read, it feels like people believe more effort was put into the mobile games rather than the consoles.

Do you mean more mobile games or more mainseries games?

Do you mean more mobile games or more mainseries games?
Anything once it's on a mobile OS like Android or iOS.

Probably not. It's a Nintendo IP after all and sure the controls/gameplay would cross over but there's something about the interface that I wouldn't like. Wide screens > Tall screens

no, not only nintendo prefers making money in console games, but actually, the only control nintendo has over the pokemon fransise is "if you game isnt in mobile, it will be in a nintendo console" wich is something a lot of people forget about.

Back