Do you think Pokemon trainers' parents are crazy to...?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Think about it. We start the game as a Pokemon Trainer at the age of 10-11 (Alola is 11 I think) and our parents technically kick us out of the house and demands that we "fend for ourselves" :n-guzma:

I saw a pic saying the Pokemon World is dangerous and to take a starter Pokemon with you.

I bet a Level 1 or Level 5 starter Pokemon can keep us save during our journey if this was actual real life :redpanda: We don't even have parental supervision for being minors in the game. We might come across an adult every once in a while but we're on our own for a majority of the game :p

So yea, do you think parents in these games are loco or do you believe they are the best things popping? :wacky:

Reactions: Alegria, Samster and AricAttack
Think about it. We start the game as a Pokemon Trainer at the age of 10-11 (Alola is 11 I think) and our parents technically kick us out of the house and demands that we "fend for ourselves" :n-guzma:

I saw a pic saying the Pokemon World is dangerous and to take a starter Pokemon with you.

I bet a Level 1 or Level 5 starter Pokemon can keep us save during our journey if this was actual real life :redpanda: We don't even have parental supervision for being minors in the game. We might come across an adult every once in a while but we're on our own for a majority of the game :p

So yea, do you think parents in these games are loco or do you believe they are the best things popping? :wacky:
Es teaching kids to be more mature

Parents just treat their kids like Pokémon because they know they can go without food and Pokémon Centers are free healthcare in case they get hurt so they don't need to parent them and their kids aren't lonely because they have Pokémon. In the world given I'd say no.

Back