Gen 6 Do you think Pokemon X/Y will have exclusive City/Area?

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
The titles says it all! What do you think would it be something like Black City and White forest from Black/White games?
I have a feeling that there will be a couple of exclusive areas in X/Y, what do you guys think?

The titles says it all! What do you think would it be something like Black City and White forest from Black/White games?
I have a feeling that there will be a couple of exclusive areas in X/Y, what do you guys think?

I don't think so. They didn't make too much new Pokemon, also lot of people disliked that idea.

I don't think so. They didn't make too much new Pokemon, also lot of people disliked that idea.
They could put up old pokemon in those areas. I don't know about others but I kinda liked that idea gave both games something unique.

They could put up old pokemon in those areas. I don't know about others but I kinda liked that idea gave both games something unique.

But both games are literally the same one. I mean, they're just different version.

I think not, but I like the idea. It's the same game but I would like that the two versions have exclusive areas. :)

They made too many pokemon exclusives... btw i saw the map (in the game) for kalos region on my nintendo news

They made too many pokemon exclusives... btw i saw the map (in the game) for kalos region on my nintendo news
So? Are there any exclusive areas or cities for both maps or it's just the same map for both games? How big is the map? Can you post it here? :D

So? Are there any exclusive areas or cities for both maps or it's just the same map for both games? How big is the map? Can you post it here? :D
sorry the poster of the leaker has been found and he returned the game so his friend wouldn't be fired, also nintendo took down all the leaked images...

sorry the poster of the leaker has been found and he returned the game so his friend wouldn't be fired, also nintendo took down all the leaked images...

SEGA is doing the same with the Sonic Lost World spoilers... :p

no

Reactions: Blue Knight, Gary Johnson and Pandaxclone2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back