Splatoon 2 Do you think the bloblobber should be nerfed

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So I know a lot of you guys here play splatoon 2 and may think some weapons are better than the others, but you have to admit that the bloblobber is pretty op and I know some of you here @Floor Junter like it, for example if you hit all the bubbles it 1 shots you, it has long range, it doesn’t use much ink and can be spammed easily, so I’m wondering to you think the bloblobber should be nerfed?

I like it, but that's because i'm the one using it. :p When an opponent has the weapon, it's very stressful and overwhelming. Especially in ranked. It really needs either a Buff in Ink Consumption, a Nerf in Damage, or Both. We can produce way too many bubbles and a full batch of them can either one or two shot you, depending on how close you are to them. Hopefully we get a patch for the weapon soon, because while it is a fun weapon to use, and can cause chaos, it's honestly too overpowered, and definitely needs a Nerf. Though that's just my opinion.

Reactions: Mikaya and AricAttack
I think it just needs to consume more ink :GWowoHehe:

Reactions: Mikaya and AricAttack
It's not actually as op as everyone thinks if you know how to counter it right. That said I do believe it should get a small nerf, bit also a bit of a buff. In my opinion it should have ink consumption increased. The range decreased, but also a bubble speed increase.

The biggest problem it has is lag though. When there are multiple bloblobbers they can cause the get to run slowly or stutter and drop frames because it's so hard to process each individual bubble when there are so many.

Also is it pronounced blow-blobber or blob-lobber

Reactions: Mikaya
nerf the bubbles completely, aka: getting of them :lapras:

honestly, I do think it's severely overpowered. It's like a medium/long-ranged slosher with high-ish speed. Don't get me started on the bubbles. If an enemy spams it, It's literally impossible to get pass them. OHKO - even if you're not up super-close. Ninty should make it slower to slosh/have reduced mobility when in use. It's only a matter of time until it's nerfed - At first, I was really surprised at how easy it is to use and it's damage output. My opinion (at this current moment) hasn't really changed, Though. xD

Reactions: TribstyAnn and Duster
Looks like all the nerfs have made it balanced now. It can still get annoying but it's pretty easy to side-step and just avoid the bubbles. Blobber is fun to use but definitely not OP. And contrary to common belief, they DO require aim.

Reactions: LittlegiantRobo
Back