Splatoon 2 Do you think there should be a killcam/deathcam?

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So I’m many online shooters like Overwatch, battlefield and call of duty, some others too, there is a kill cam so you can see how your enemy killed you, so you could see your enemies cool kills, or maybe them just getting lucky. So do you think that should be added to splat 2? So you could see how your opponent killed you, or you could see my cool snipes. So I’m just wondering, do you think it should get added?

There is one when you get splatted for a short period of time, before you respawn. But, why would there be an extended one if you respawn. In games like Overwatch and Fortnite, those are there because once you die, you’re dead for good. You don’t respawn. It wouldn’t fit in with Splatoon 2, considering if they did that, you’d be dead for good.

There is one when you get splatted for a short period of time, before you respawn. But, why would there be an extended one if you respawn. In games like Overwatch and Fortnite, those are there because once you die, you’re dead for good. You don’t respawn. It wouldn’t fit in with Splatoon 2, considering if they did that, you’d be dead for good.
Did you just say in overwatch you’re dead for good... and fortnite doesn’t even have one lol

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury
Did you just say in overwatch you’re dead for good... and fortnite doesn’t even have one lol
There isn’t even a kill cam in splat 2

YES the killcam is great because you can squidbag people and send them into rage!

Reactions: Jisenku, phofufury and Duffy
This would be cool! At least to see how they killed you if you couldn't for like a second before they got you.

A killcam would be good but i'd rather keep it the way it is where it tracks the player that killed you. Because this way, you can see where that player is on the map and you could try to catch them off guard and splat them.

A killcam would be good but i'd rather keep it the way it is where it tracks the player that killed you. Because this way, you can see where that player is on the map and you could try to catch them off guard and splat them.
Just use Haunt ability

Reactions: Jisenku, phofufury and Deepak
Back