Do you think there will be a special sale?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
Thanksgiving is coming do you think there will be a special sale in the Eshop?

Well maybe in the NA Eshop but I am sure there will not be a sale in the EU Eshop (I still don't know what "Thanksgiving" is, it ounds like a sort of second Christmas to me)

Reactions: Kakea
I hope there will be some discount during Black Friday. They haven't announce it yet.
Even shops in the UK celebrate it, so NA Eshop should have something!

Last edited:
Most likely, yes. After all, Black Friday is coming right around the corner, so I'm expecting some sales/discounts in the eShop.

Reactions: Kakea
I hope they do:there's alot of games I hope prices would lower!

Most likely they might lower the prices of the most played games or give out a free game or free theme,that's good though Nintendo isn't all that generous in most countries and places around the globe.

Awesome! I REALLY hope they do that:I'm kinda tight on money trying to save for a Wii U!

They are, in the NA eshop at least. "Cyber Deals" its called and it'll be up to 30% off certain games. So far only a few games have been confirmed, including Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Wario Land 2, 3 & 4, Wii Party U, Metroid Fusion and The Wonderful 101. The deals will last from November 27 till December 2. Hopefully they'll have more games on sale.

D: I don't have enough for the game I wanted (it's tax is just over $10.00)

Back