Tomodachi Life Do you think there will ever be a Tomodachi Life 2?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, I’ve had this question on my mind for a while now. Do you think Nintendo will ever make a Tomodachi Life 2? It’s actually a pretty interesting question, considering how well the first one did. Tomodachi Life was incredibly popular when it first released, and as of June 30th, Nintendo has sold 6.25 million units of the game worldwide. That’s pretty impressive.

So, clearly people enjoyed the concept of the game. However, there were a few key elements missing from the game that would have made it much better . So, my question is this: Do you think Nintendo will make a Tomodachi Life 2?

It doesn’t even nessecarily have to be for the 3DS, heck, it might sell a ton if it was on the Switch instead. So, what do you guys think? :eyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny
I think another Tomodachi Life would be cool. Yes, there were lots of cool features that weren't added to the first Tomodachi that would be cool in Tomodachi 2. I think there is a pretty high chnce of Nintendo creating a Tomodachi 2, or maybe they are developing it as I type this! It would be a cool new game for the switch or 3ds or whatever.

Reactions: Samster
Maybe on switch

Reactions: Samster
Tomodachi life actual is the second game in the series! The first game is called “Tomodachi Collection” or something like that and is for the ds. Apperently it sold decently (enough for a sequel) but never made it to countries besides Japan. Many people were suprised that Tomodachi Lofe did make it outside Japan based in it’s quirkiness and the previous game.

I think we will see another game at some point. When tomodachi life came out it almost took over a summer. It might be a little while though, as I’m sure it takes a while to come up with stuff that quirky.

Possibly a replacement for Miitomo, but I highly doubt that.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a Miitomo-like Tomodachi Life for cellphones

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a Miitomo-like Tomodachi Life for cellphones
Miitomo was allready like tomodachi life. It just wasn’t interesting enough and was mainly talking with real people instead of the wacky ai in tomodachi life.

Now being truthful I never actually owned the game, I played the demo but not the game, I watched Abdallahsmash play it on YouTube a bunch and it looked like lots of fun, now the reason I said
AricAttack said:
maybe on switch
is because the 3ds is getting old and might die out soon, while the switch is new and has had a lot of fantastic games on it, I could be wrong and they might release it on the 3ds but that’s just my guess.

Back