Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Shaddap you stupid lizard D:<

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gecko

Gecko

Son of Anarchy
Towns Folk
Hey Pedians! Do you use a stylus for your DSi/3DS/2DS's? I sometime do, I sometime don't. I usually just use my nail or something when I can't be bothered. The stylus sometimes helps sometimes it does. Do you guys use a stylus? Or naaaaah :p

I use stylus because it is there to use :p

Well I don't want to make the bottom screen dirty .__. Also, if you play games with intense bottom screen use, I prefer stylus to other kind of tools (including nail). Most 3DS apps encourage stylus use since they have small buttons lol

I use it when I play Nintendogs, Cooking Mama, or using Colors 3D. Other than that I don't use it. I used to have a stylus that would extend and i would use it all the time.

I use it a lot when playing Kid Icarus Uprising. I mean, it's kind of meant to be that way ._. For a game like Pokemon I probably wouldn't bother using it since it's just me tapping on the screen. Unless I'm doing Pokemon Amie, I dropped the PokePuff too many times trying to do it by finger >.<

I only use the stylus on Pokemon Shuffle, just beacause I have big fingers. Other than that, it doesn't feel comfortable at all to me, especially when writing a text. With the stylus I write like a full status message in 10+ seconds, whereas with my nail it takes ~2 seconds. Also in games, say MH3U for instance, for the camera controlls, I prefer using my thumb over the stylus. It's much more comfortable.

I use the sylus for every game in which touch screen is used. I just find it more comfortable for me. Even in games where it isn't used ai'll still have it out of the holder because just having it in my hand somehow makes the 3ds more comfortable to hold.

Most of the times I don't really use the stylus unless it's a game that requires mostly the stylus (like KI:U :p). Other than that it's mostly my fingers. A lot of games I have aren't much use of the touch screen so I avoid the hassle of getting the stylus many many times.

I usually use the stylus if I have to tap the screen a lot or play a game that focuses on the touch system. But sometimes I use my nail if it's for one tap or I'm being lazy. But using my nails too much feels weird and annoying after a while.

I use my stylus whenever it is necessary. There are some games that I have that require the stylus such as Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. There were only some times that I did lose my stylus, and I had to use my finger. Sometimes I would scratch the screen on accident, but that only happened on my DS.

Sometimes, I usually use my nail if its easier because I have really long and sort of pointy nails xD

I hardly ever use it, personally. I prefer to use my finger which is much easier and quicker. It may leave marks but they wipe away easily. The only time I actually use the stylus is when I'm playing Pokemon Shuffle. xD

I used to use my stylus for things like naming or to drag items in RF4, but I ended up losing it XD so now I usually use my pinky instead XD cause my fingers are too big to type anything

I absolutely hate using my fingers for games that focus on the stylus. I only use my fingers for menus.

I often use my stylus in some games like pokemon shuffle but when I was younger using the stylus was irritating for me since I lose it all the time which is now why I take better care of my stylus now.

I always use the stylus with my 3DS, as it just makes menu navigation and so much more significantly easier, as your fingers are often imprecise on the touchscreen.I especially liked the extendable stylus that came with the original 3DS, but I unfortunately lost it and had to get a replacement that could not extend.

Absolutely, if possible, as I hate touch screen. I'm OCD with using my fingers to access screens, styluses are much cleaner, no matter how much I wash my hands... even with soap, they're a little sticky, or sweaty in hot weather.

It's a shame the Switch doesn't have any styluses bundled with the system like back with the multiple DSes they released and the Wii U. Back when I had my DS and later my 3DS, I practically had a stylus in my hand at all times. Even with my Wii U it was common up until a few years after I first used it. Maybe it was around my first 2DS that I began to stop using them so much, since around that time, they were less necessary for games. The touchscreen gimmick had more or less run its course.

Actually, when I got my second 2DS, I ended up loosing all my styluses and used a pencil instead, which worked surprisingly as well as a stylus.

In shooter games it goes without saying it's entirely a must or else they are unplayable and you are left in the dust. If there is button options I would use those instead for menus so basically if I don't need them for gameplay then no. If I'm bored on the DS Pokemon games I alternate just for the heck of something that doesn't bore me. Uh oh. Nintendo is gong to go after me because I said Pokemon was boring! :jawdrop: To that I say I wish the DS Pokemon games were faster.

Back