Do you use your own character?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
If you role play, you do use a character you created, or do you use a preexistence character from a show/movie/etc?

It depends on the genre of the role play, but for the most part, I make my own character.

I also use my own character for the few roleplays I have played. I don't feel like using an existent character, it makes me find that weird.

I use a combination of both depends on the roleplay. Mainly use my own though, nowadays.

I like using my own characters from time to time (in fact, I'm currently remaking my own right now), but admittedly back when I was on a free style school roleplay, I ripped off Vocaloid characters. :p

i always try to make my own characters but try to have them interact with establish characters to make it fun

I use my own. It's nice to be creative and different from time to time. :p

Although already established characters are good to use as well.

Depending on the role play for me. Usually i will use my own characters for role playing but sometimes i still use already established characters as well they are good to it just depends what I'm role playing and what were planing on doing. Either way role playing is awesome and i love it! :cat:

tome__kirbopher__s2__by_kirbopher15-d7x0cuz.png
I have not done any rp but I hope I find a fantasy rpg because I have a person named kirbopher which I got of my favrite show tome

I try to. The thing about RPing for me is half the fun comes from building the world and story, the other half comes from placing characters into it. Generally when I name names in the plot I or someone I trust controls them. It's just fun seeing what applications you can create within a universe.

I use my characters I draw. If this forum supported PTG files, I'd show you a few.

I use to play as my own character but i also have nothing against playing as other characters.

When I used to do RP, I always used my own character. I was affraid to do something that was against the original character and sort of offend the fandom, because when I saw people doing it (something the original character wouldn't do) it put me out of the mood for RP.

Reactions: DarkMatterGaming
When I used to do RP, I always used my own character. I was affraid to do something that was against the original character and sort of offend the fandom, because when I saw people doing it (something the original character wouldn't do) it put me out of the mood for RP.

I can fully understand that. Honestly, it bugs me when this happens; I've RPed in a lot of places - most recent being Twitter, it's possible - and whenever this happens... Ugh.

I almost always use my own characters for role-playing, I have quite a few.

Reactions: DarkMatterGaming
It depends on the roleplay, but I always use my own characters. I love playing as my characters I guess it's because I use them for everything.

if i roleplay i play with my character Shine Soul :)

I almost always use my own simply because I don't think I give the character justice.

I use my own characters the one I use the most is Shileax my nobody that I created for Kingdom Hearts she is by far my most developed and thought through Original character
A close Second would be Saxa Magicaura The spirit of Magic She my Rise of the guardians OC I have others but they are minor compared to the two I mentioned above

well oshul is a bit weird in a sense depending what world hes in he changes his appearance and behaviour his main one is the king of the heartless. he became the king of the heartless when he snapped his heart in half and keeped one half of the heart its a bit goofy though (no pun intended) when he has the heartless helping him he can either be selfish and kill everyone with them or just hang out because at least he has someone to talk to now. oshul isn't good with people so its good to see the heartless help him if hes evil or not

Back