Breath of the Wild Do you want a companion in Zelda U?

• Thread starter GerudoWarrior
  • Start date
GerudoWarrior

GerudoWarrior

Great King of Evil
Towns Folk
Would you like a Companion in Zelda U? Do you want a New Companion, or do you want a previous one to Return. I would prefer not having a Companion, because the New zelda is going to be more free than the previous ones, and I rather explore Hyrule on my own. However, it would be cool to have a previous Companion Return as a character, not a Companion.

I would really like to have a companion similar to Fi. The reasoning behind this is because since the world of the new Zelda U game is so huge, it will be really hard to find some hidden items. The new compaion would have a feature that allows you to scan/dowse for hidden items, similar to Fi's ability from Skyward Sword. But then again, it could simply be replaced with a device instead of a companion, and it would also aid with navigation.

I'd love an awesome, lovable, partner in the new game, complete with a fleshed out personality, like Midna. As helpful as Fi and Navi. And a punch in the kokoro theme that plays when you part ways with them, similar to Daphnes. And lastly a cool backstory and everything, like the ball of light with, the talking boat, the sassy shadow imp, and the humanoid version of the Master Sword. If Nintendo does consider putting a companion in the game, let's hope that they won't mess things up. I'm aware that this is Nintendo we're talking about, but please. Just don't mess up this game, big N.

Companions have been a thing for all the 3D Zelda games, so I'd imagine this would be no exception. Maybe the companion for this game could relate to the bow he uses, kinda like how Fi was related to the Master Sword?

Hmm yes I want a companion. A new one though. Someone similar to Fi like other people here said

I would want a partner like Midna, she's very helpful and not annoying like Navi. I like her design also, it's unique and it's as if she's another being from another dimension. I don't actually know who Fi is, though. .-.

I want a new companion like Navi, if only so the Internet will have jokes about the new person instead of all those overused navi jokes

I'd like a companion who you can talk to if you want (and then it will guide you or advise you) but who doesn't say how to do things/how to use controls and where to go after every single dungeon you have gone through. Maybe something similar to Navi who told enemies weak points but without that "Hey listen!" sound

To be honest, I would not really want a companion that much, the only companion I've liked is Midna because she actually gives you abilities and can be used. I think it would be best to have an option to turn your companion on and off. Everyone will be happy! And seasoned players won't have be told stuff they already know

It really depends. If it's like Navi from Ocarina of Time then NO! I just don't want an annoying companion. However I did like how Tatl and Tael were in Majora's Mask, so i would prefer it if there was like a brother and sister companion, because I find those more interesting.

I think I would want one Like the ones in monster hunter than just help you when you are attacking and give you boosts and help you find items and stuff. I don't like the companion types where they are always trying to talk to you or something

I would really love a companion either it be a new one or an old . More specifically I would expect an new because yeah . I really like companions because it is so boring to be alone like some Zelda games . I wouldn't care if it was annoying like Navi just as long as it is useful for helping you in various ways . Navi's tips are too useless compared to Tatl ._.

"I have no idea what the weak point is " ~Navi

Back