Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Like either spectate in SSBB or on Youtube or wherever. Since a new Smash Bros. is coming and everyone is hyped about it. I'd say I enjoy watching tournament matches on Youtube. It's neat seeing people make combos and and all that good stuff.

Like either spectate in SSBB or on Youtube or wherever. Since a new Smash Bros. is coming and everyone is hyped about it. I'd say I enjoy watching tournament matches on Youtube. It's neat seeing people make combos and and all that good stuff.

I love watching videos like this whatever the platform (Youtube or in-game), generally, it's really fun, even more if it's 4-Player ! And it also help progressing if you aren't that good at the game ! (Except that by trying to do like them, you literally destroy the buttons...) I hope that the Spectator Mode will also be in the 3DS version of the game ! (There's already high chances for the WiiU...)

Yes, I used to watch 'em a lot long ago (I stopped now), but I really enjoyed watching SSBB videos, it teaches you skills on some characters, or either neat tricks, this will help you when battling, and it's also really entertaining. I agree with @D4rkDragon, I hope the 3DS version get's the feature: to spectate, it will be useful for beginners too. I think the Wii U version already has it, so no worries there.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Never have, but I will give it a shot this time. That is, if the feature to spectate becomes available for the 3DS...

Not on YouTube. Maybe if it's someone I know, I'll watch some of their gameplay. Other than that, I've only been looking at gameplay videos because I want to know what to expect when I finally play the game.
Never have, but I will give it a shot this time. That is, if the feature to spectate becomes available for the 3DS...
That's a feature I miss in Pokemon X/Y, :unsure: I'd love it if they included it in the upcoming Smash Bros game, :love:

@Marc I know right? So maybe Nintendo will realize the mistake they made with X/Y and be sure to do it with SSB4.

The only matches I ever really watched is tournament ones. I never did use the spectator mode in Brawl and I don't think I will for the new game either.

Well maybe, actually yes I do that way I can study my opponent before battle:ninja:

I would much rather be the one battling but i do like watching battles as well

I always love watch matches between Link and Ike. Most of them are really intense and so close. Sometimes I watch Subspace Emissary playthroughs and sometime I watch Link vs Pit. As you can see, I am a Link fan.

I only watch video online on Youtube but i don't watch them live.

Yes, as a semi-professional player and probably the best player here, I watch them to develop technique. I usually watch the tournaments live via twitch. Just mastered the Diddy infinite ;P

Yes, I do. I watch matches to learn and develop new techniques. Watching SSBB matches helps me become a better player. The intense battles are amusing.

I haven't watched many Super Smash Bros matches yet because I never really got into the Smash competitive scene. However, with SSB 4, I definitely plan on at least becoming somewhat competitive so that I actually stand a chance against some of the hardcore players. One of the reasons I don't watch much Smash now is because most tournaments play Melee. If they mainly focused on SSB 4, then I would be able to learn more knowledge which can be directly implemented into my own playstyle.

I really enjoyed watching the tournaments lately. Especially the invitational. Was very neat. :)

Back