Does anyone else want to see Monster Hunter Stories on Mobile in the US?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I’m not too sure if anyone has noticed yet, but apparently, in Japan, Monster Hunter Stories has been released on mobile! Now, I’m a huge, HUGE fan of Monster Hunter Stories. In fact, next to Tomodachi Life, it’s one of my favorite 3DS games to date. However, I don’t use my 3DS too often nowadays, except for the rare occurrences of going back to play a game I haven’t been to in a few years. So, wouldn’t it be awesome if Capcom brought Monster Hunter Stories to Mobile in the USA? Now, there would be a few issues, such as what devices it would run on, what the frame rate would be, how the game would run in general, etc, etc. However, it definitely wouldn’t be impossible, and I think that if they really wanted to do it, they could find a way to. I don’t think it would ever be a reality, but if it ever was, I’d buy it again in a heartbeat. What do you guys think? Would you want to see Monster Hunter Stories ported to Mobile?

Reactions: AricAttack
Ive heard that the game looks way better on phones than the 3ds, so having that option would be great. They have ported games to phones before, a big example being the ace attorney series.

Reactions: Samster
Well, this happens quite a while ago, but they ported the game to IOS in US! :D

I’m actually quite excited, as the graphics are like three times better than what they were on the 3DS. They’ve got a decently long demo on the App Store, so if you haven’t tried it yet, then that might be the best way to go about it. \o/

Back