Does anyone know of a reputable/reliable emulator for the 3DS?

• Thread starter nightfury123
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nightfury123

nightfury123

The Night Fury
Towns Folk
I'd really like to make some AC:NL videos with the emulator. ;)

I'd really like to make some AC:NL videos with the emulator. ;)

It doesn't exist, and it won't exist before many years.
But if you want to make videos with your 3DS, I'd suggest you to start searching with Google.

If it's a Regular 3DS, I have heard of these "Capture Board", but if it's a 3DS XL, then, I'm out of ideas.
Good Luck.

OK. I have a 3DS XL, and one of the reasons why I don't want to get a capture board is because I don't see the point of buying a normal 3DS just so I can get the capture board installed on it. And plus it costs too much anyway; in my opinion it would be a waste of money.
I have a emulator for the DS Lite, I downloaded it earlier today, and I've been playing AC:WW on it.

OK. I have a 3DS XL, and one of the reasons why I don't want to get a capture board is because I don't see the point of buying a normal 3DS just so I can get the capture board installed on it. And plus it costs too much anyway; in my opinion it would be a waste of money.
I have a emulator for the DS Lite, I downloaded it earlier today, and I've been playing AC:WW on it.

Then, I'm out of ideas... There's no way a computer can handle 3DS games actually, and it will take a few years before a good 3DS emulator targets the PC.

---> So, no 3DS emulator for PC. All you might see about it is fake/viruses.

Reactions: TAG
Well I have tried a few so-called "emulators" but I can tell that they're fakes because you have to do a survey to unlock the installer file.

i would never get a dsi emulater because then yuo are kinda robing nintendo. emulators of systems that are not for sale i can see. but i dont like any emulators. they may be good for videos but the only ones i would ever use are ones like gbc and nes atari ect?

Well, I downloaded a DS Lite emulator earlier today and it's really good! And I also found a website called <removed>, you can download free ROMS for games on platforms like GBA and DS. And luckily the DS emulator I have supports GBA and nds files, etc. Do you want me to give you the links to the emulator and <removed> websites?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back