does anyone know wth is up with treasure hunt challenge in RE: revelations switch (REnet event)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
alright so people here who know me enough know ive played resident evil revelations very thoroughly overall, and i personally like the online events on REnet since i can grind good parts easily from the challenges there. however there is one in particular im still stumped about on a certain matter, and thats the infamous treasure hunt. ive seen people finish this with over 200K points and youre only given 5 days for this (this seems to be the case with every treasure hunt). people have hit 100K after just one day of the challenge being up and it really doesnt make sense to me. ive tried to find out whats going on here using google numerous times, and all ive found is even more people who are confused about the same thing i am. i chained trench 20 over and over again as well, but not once did i hit 100K, so how people get this much in 1 to 2 days is really fishy as far as i can see, ive seen this several times and unless there's a cheap glitch idk about here i swear there's some kind of cheating going on. if there is hopefully capcom just kicks them so they cant cheat on another treasure hunt, but please correct me if im wrong here. does anyone know how the heck people get over 200K on this? ive not once hit 100K on any of these overall, heck i barely made it past 80K and this took me FOREVER. i tried using ghost ship chaos but it just wasnt going fast enough for me so i went to trench 20 instead and this felt more effective but unfortunately it didnt clear up how people exceed 200K seeing as we only get 5 days for the entire thing. does anyone know wth is going on with these insane scores? is there cheating or is there a crazy glitch going on?

Back