SSBB Does anyone miss Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf?

• Thread starter Sanzer25
  • Start date
Sanzer25

Sanzer25

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
As you know, DLC is available for Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. With DLC, you can download characters that couldn't make it in the default roster for many reasons. Mewtwo, Lucas, Roy, and Ryu are all Smash characters because of DLC, and we, the fans, want more out of Mr. Sakurai and Smash. The Smash Ballot allows you to vote on fighters you want for Smash Bros.. Why not bring back the old favorites, like Snake, Ice Climbers, or Wolf? There has been leaked photos of Snake and Popo the Ice Climber, and Smash needs more bad guys. The only bad guys in the game are Bowser, Bowser Jr., Wario, Ganondorf, Dark Pit, King Dedede, and Meta Knight. Players want to play as the villain, so why not add Wolf back? Some speculate that wolf would just be a clone of Fox, but they said the same thing for Roy, and guess what? He's back in! In the Smash Ballot, no character is not certain to be in Smash, it just has to have a lot of votes.

First of all, Wario, Dark Pit, DeDeDe, and Meta Knight are more of anti-heroes. So there's only three villians. Bowser, his son, and Ganon the dork. And in terms of bringing veterans, Ice Climbers, I wouldn't mind. Wolf, sure, but I would prefer Krystal. As for Snake, Raiden would be cooler. Yes, he's another sword wielded, but look at the stuff he can do in Rising! As for the Smash ballot, I have a hypothesis. We're probably getting at least, three more characters. Because Sakurai stated we're getting "several" more characters. And several means" more than two, but not by much" So I'm thinking we're getting three. One could be a veteran, such as those three. The second character could be the 1st party winner of the Smash Ballot. And the final one could be the highest- voted 3rd party or indie character. But do I miss them? Yes and no. Yes because I had fun playing with those three, and no because the newcomers, I had more fun with.

snake snake SNAAAAAKE I do miss wolf even though his air special and attacks were bad to me he was fun to play snake was good to his special combines distant and close combat I don't use ice climbers there pretty bad

I remember playing Brawl and I liked playing Wolf since he has particularly interesting characteristics so it'd eb cool to have him back c:

I miss Snake. He was one of my favorites characters to play Smash against. I miss Ice Climbers too. They were fun to play as and they might've been my mains in 4. Wolf, l don't really miss him, l like Falco better, but my brother misses him.

I miss wolf.

I really miss Snake from Super Smash Bros. Brawl. He was a unique character with a great arsenal of ranged and CQC(Close-Quarters) attacks. Also, he was really fun to use. The Mortar could be spammed to great effect, and the recoveries were also pretty nice.
I presume we'll see the characters in the future, as DLC. Although it is unlikely.

no

They should've probably kept Snake, he was a pretty nice character overall. I just think Wolf was another clone not saying he was bad but I think Nintendo wanted to gt rid of the clones. Ice Climbers was one of the mess up's from Nintendo they maybe could've made dlc for them, because for sure the New 3DS can handle it for sure

Maybe wolf might be in smash again... i really misssd him. for snake... snake kind of sucked as a smasher and noobs took advantage of the projectiles in online smash. ice climbers were probably replaced by rosalina and luma, it sucks really bad.

;-; I really miss Snake. It's fun messing with others with mines and C4s. He was a great ground fighter too. I also really miss the icies. They had a challenging but awesome chaingrab that guarantees KO's if done correctly and were just really cute. ;-;

i honestly miss ice climbers the most out of the three but i did love owning everyone in brawl with snake and wolf though

I totally agree with you we need more villains in this game like king k. Rool would be cool I guess even tho I'm not so much of a fan. Wolf I would love back in as I love that character and am very good with him and I would love to see him back in the game also shadow would be great in the game, for example they don't have any 3rd party villains yet and shadow would be amazing to have and would be the first 3rd party character.

I miss Ice Climbers although I kinda miss Wolf's OPness

I miss wolf in the fact if you kept pressing attack he would spin and spin and spin and spin and spin and ever time he did I used to sing that song that goes *clears throat*

"You spin me right round
Baby round round
Like a record baby
Round round round round"

Good times my friends, good times.
I also liked him because he's a bird and I have a pet budgie called Brian.

Snake was such a unique and interesting character to fight as and against and now with wolf gone we are losing which we still don't have enough of and the Ice climbers were also really special so yeah I miss all of those characters.

Wolf and Snake, I would love to see.

Bringing back wolf would be awesome. My two main characters in brawl were wolf and Lucas. I've got Lucas, now all I need is wolf :)

We need Snake back. Snakes sense of humor overall is great. Plus we need the funny codec calls not the lame Plalutenas guidance xD I mean when you compare that to the Codec calls they're just not as good. I mean come on Snakes ZSS codec call is hilarious ; ) But yes I would also like Wolf back in smash but maybe modify the Final smash. That's just me tho.

I really miss snake a lot. I loved his moveset and I thought it was genius to add him. His down b with the C4 is just so good to use for edge guarding. Then there's the grenades he throws which I like playing around with. His RPG is real nice and it seemed like a good choice in sudden death. He is just so fun to use. Ice climbers and wolf on the other hand aren't the characters I miss as much because I don't usually play them in brawl.

Back