PS Does anyone remember Crash Bandicoot?

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So today while I was playing my old PS2 I decided to put good ol crash bandicoot and the wrath of cortex and I had forgotten how abdicating that game is. I remember playing that game trading off between me and my dad when I was younger. Man I miss the days my dad would sit down and play games with me. Do you guys have any fond memories of playing crash bandicoot? And do you think the franchise is dead?

I loved Crash's games, especially Crash Team Racing. It's one of my favourite games and brings back so many fond memories. The main series was really good too. I think the series is dead though, there hasn't been any news for eight years now and Radical Entertainment kind of made a joke out of him in his last game. Sad. :<

I loved Crash's games, especially Crash Team Racing. It's one of my favourite games and brings back so many fond memories. The main series was really good too. I think the series is dead though, there hasn't been any news for eight years now and Radical Entertainment kind of made a joke out of him in his last game. Sad. :<
It is quite sad. Did you ever play Crash nitro cart on GBA SP? I loved this racing game, and you to drive as Spyro, FREAKING SPYRO!! only another one of my favorite series as a kid. heck if Spyro a new beginning and Spyro and eternal night were a bit more challenging it would still be my favorite.

It is quite sad. Did you ever play Crash nitro cart on GBA SP? I loved this racing game, and you to drive as Spyro, FREAKING SPYRO!! only another one of my favorite series as a kid. heck if Spyro a new beginning and Spyro and eternal night were a bit more challenging it would still be my favorite.
I had Crash Nitro Kart for the PS2. It was so much fun as well. I wish Pura hadn't been locked though, he was my favourite character - so cute :D

Reactions: AngelsShadow
I had Crash Nitro Kart for the PS2. It was so much fun as well. I wish Pura hadn't been locked though, he was my favourite character - so cute :D
Do you remember the final boss race? that level was way to difficult.

Do you remember the final boss race? that level was way to difficult.
I don't, sorry. It's been about a decade. I'm getting on in years :oldman: And to admit it, I never played the story mode. I played Versus with my siblings :p

I don't, sorry. It's been about a decade. I'm getting on in years :oldman: And to admit it, I never played the story mode. I played Versus with my siblings :p
oh. i never had anyone to play with I was the only who had a copy.

I only played Wrath of Cortex on the XBox. It was pretty fun, so I'll have to dig through boxes to see if I still have it lmao

Oh yes, I remember that game very well. (And I'll probably spend my summer collecting gems from 2 and Warped.)

And they just anounced at e3 that they will be remastering the old CB games! man I wish I had a PS4.

I remember playing the CB games, namely the Wrath of Cortex. Good times, and what a great classic! I was pretty good at it, even if I did run into some silly deaths. xD

And they just anounced at e3 that they will be remastering the old CB games! man I wish I had a PS4.

That's great news! I don't have a PS4 either, so I know the feels. xD

That's great news! I don't have a PS4 either, so I know the feels. xD

Yep I am getting paid soon and I donnt know if I want to get an xbox one or a ps4. or games for my 3ds. uhgggg

Reactions: Mikaya
Crash bandicoot and Parappa the rapper are the two kings of the original playstation. It's sad that they are not really referenced a lot in playstation anymore. They were super popular in japan back in the 90s. Though the two are regaining their popularity in skylanders and anime.
tumblr_nhvwl7EIff1qj0e0so2_250.gif

Crash bandicoot and Parappa the rapper are the two kings of the original playstation. It's sad that they are not really referenced a lot in playstation anymore.QUOTE]

You can thank Crash of the Titans and The Legend of Spyro series for their downfall from gaming.

I loved the crash games, especlialy tag team racing. Going trough the world and collecting the crystals was nice and the races would mix things up. I do think it's dead though, crash only appeared in skylanders as some kind of cameo lately. I also used to love rayman but rayman also seems kinda dead :(

Hey yeah. I played an old crash bandicoot for years on the gba I think (or maybe DS?). Loads of fun

Although I never played the original games, I bought the N. Sane Trilogy for the Switch a few years ago, only played it for a little while but I keep meaning to get back to it. Man, games were a whole other level of difficult back then, huh? Could barely get past the first world of the original game.

The second and third were more accessible, at least. The third in particular was one I found quite fun. Even then, I'd still prefer something like Kirby for casual play - if this was "casual play" back in the PS1 era, I'd hate to see what hardcore players did for entertainment. I'd imagine those kinds of games would be the stuff of nightmares.

Back