Does Black Rock Shooter get any better?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I've seen one episode of Black Rock Shooter so far and it was enough to make me consider dropping it. I've saw a lot of people using the main character as their avatar and I guess it's popular, so I haven't fully decided to go through with dropping it just yet.

So here I am wondering if the anime gets any better :redpanda:

Is it worth continuing or should I just give up on it, drop it and move on to another anime?

I've seen one episode of Black Rock Shooter so far and it was enough to make me consider dropping it. I've saw a lot of people using the main character as their avatar and I guess it's popular, so I haven't fully decided to go through with dropping it just yet.

So here I am wondering if the anime gets any better :redpanda:

Is it worth continuing or should I just give up on it, drop it and move on to another anime?
You should at least watch another episode before making final decisions

You should at least watch another episode before making final decisions
Have you seen it before?

Is the black rock shooter even real or just a figment of her imagination?

Have you seen it before?

Is the black rock shooter even real or just a figment of her imagination?
No.
Idk. Never seen a sence of it

I definitely would give it another try. I REALLY enjoyed it! The series isn’t for everyone but it deserves another chance!!! ಥ_ಥ

Reactions: Marc
I definitely would give it another try. I REALLY enjoyed it! The series isn’t for everyone but it deserves another chance!!! ಥ_ಥ
Fine >.>

Black Rock Shooter is the main character's real alternate self in another decaying dimension, and yeah, it's a six episode series about willpower that gets good. For the people who see it in full, it's a well loved series alongside the games, figures, and endless merch the production team crafted for it. I do believe it began as a book. Regardless, finish it, it's good and has a solid plot.

I do believe it began as a book.

It actually began (no offense from my wording) from the song Black Rock Shooter by Supercell. I believe that the mysterious girl in the alternate dimension is supposed to be made in Hatsune Miku's image (the one who sings the song) and as such, makes me think about who that girl is. Haven't watched, but I will give it a go since it is like 6 episodes

Back