Does Fire Emblem Fates have a lunatic difficulty (Birthright and/or Conquest)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Did Nintendo reveal if Fire Emblem Fates Birthright and/or Conquest will have a lunatic difficulty?

I heard that Conquest is basically the hardcore game while Birthright will have a difficulty similar to Awakening while the 3rd game will have a difficulty that's in between the both of the Fates games.

This makes me wonder if we'll see a lunatic and/or lunatic plus difficulty in these games.

You can set the difficulty between Normal, Hard, and Lunatic, but apparently there's no Lunatic+ in Fates. Another thing that should be pointed out: you can always lower the difficulty at any time, but you can't raised it.

Reactions: Marc
You can set the difficulty between Normal, Hard, and Lunatic, but apparently there's no Lunatic+ in Fates. Another thing that should be pointed out: you can always lower the difficulty at any time, but you can't raised it.
Thanks!

So if you start on Hard and you lower the difficulty to Normal, you can't revert it back to Hard?

Thanks!

So if you start on Hard and you lower the difficulty to Normal, you can't revert it back to Hard?
Yup, and Phoenix mode isn't available for difficulties above normal.

Yup, and Phoenix mode isn't available for difficulties above normal.
Wait, what's phoenix mode? >.<

Wait, what's phoenix mode? >.<
Phoenix mode is when a fallen troop is revived the NEXT turn after it falls. I would assume it is a ridiculously easy mode to do. I'll be using classic mode for every Fire Emblem game. Phoenix mode seems almost too easy.

Phoenix mode is when a fallen troop is revived the NEXT turn after it falls. I would assume it is a ridiculously easy mode to do. I'll be using classic mode for every Fire Emblem game. Phoenix mode seems almost too easy.
I see. Normal mode is probably super simple and that sounds like casual :/ I'm all classic ;~;

Back