Does kirito's sister like him?

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
okay I'm to the point where spoilers spoilers spoilers,! Kirito wakes up and goes to alfheim no farther than that, and I'm very confused. Does kirito's sister/cousin (I didn't catch which one she was), suguha like him in the way that she would date him? So far there's Ben a lot of instances where she runs out of the room blushing when kirito walks in so I was just curious. Please explain and please give no spoilers

Also I've gone on an anime high all night iv watched 3 straight hours of sword art online:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch something better. Kirito is a pimp. Every girl likes him.

Reactions: Kakea and codyplays
Wow, great info man. But seriously anyone?

I think so. BTW it is a cousin not a sister.

Reactions: codyplays
I thought I heard cousin somewhere but kirito called her sister do I wasn't sure

She's his cousin, and in Japan it apparently isn't strange to see that kind of relationship. Kirito thinks of her as his sister though.

Reactions: Kakea
I think she does, but I don't support it. I don't really like Sword Art Online in general.

She's his cousin, and in Japan it apparently isn't strange to see that kind of relationship. Kirito thinks of her as his sister though.
Yeah, it's freaky and me and my bros were kinda wondering what the %#$=@$##!!!!?

I think she does but I hope not. Incest is flipping weird man ;-;

Reactions: Kakea
I think she does but I hope not. Incest is flipping weird man ;-;
Amen.

Reactions: Kakea and Slayerpon Tatsu
Fer real..

Yes, she likes him. In fact, as far as I remember, she mentions it a few times, especially when she cried about it saying that she tried to get over it only to fall in love with Kirito again.

Back