Does the Switch come with any games?

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I plan on buying a Switch, but I want to know if the Switch comes with any games by default.

I plan on buying a Switch, but I want to know if the Switch comes with any games by default.
Nope not unless you buy a bundle

Nope, unless you count the couple free games on the Eshop. It also doesn't come with an SD Card.

Nope, unless you count the couple free games on the Eshop. It also doesn't come with an SD Card.
What free games?

What free games?

There's a couple, at least for me. Local co-op pacman game (only works if 2 switches are within close proximity and both have the game downloaded) and a couple of pinball games. One pinball game I actually enjoy, I also have the PC version and a couple DLCs for it. Pinball FX3 is the one.

What SD Card does the Switch use?

What SD Card does the Switch use?

MicroSD. Don't worry about the size, it can take up to 2TB (terabyte) SD cards which don't even exist and most likely wont for ages.

MicroSD. Don't worry about the size, it can take up to 2TB (terabyte) SD cards which don't even exist and most likely wont for ages.
Do I need the Micro SD card to actually download games?

Do I need the Micro SD card to actually download games?

No, the Switch has 32GB internal storage. But I would recommend getting an SD if you want to download like, more then 2 mainline games. There's a few games that even need 32gb apparently.

Back