Dog Days Anime.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

Dog Days
Republic of Biscotti faces a predicament by the invasion of Galette Leo Knights. In order to save the country, Princess Milchore summons a "hero" from the outer world. Cinque, a junior high school boy living in the Earth, is chosen as the hero.

Sequel-Dog Days'
Three months after his adventure in Flonyard, Shinku gets summoned back once again, this time bringing Rebecca with him. His cousin and rival athlete Nanami, also is summoned to Flonyard as Galette's Hero. The First Princess of the Principality of Pastillage, Couver, leads her squirrel-like faction into the battlefield as well with the intention of scouting Rebecca to become their hero.

Well I started off watching Dog Days' first and I liked it, I thought it would have been retarded but was actually a really fun anime.Then I watched Dog Days (the prequel to Dog Days') and I thought it was boring.

Did anyone ever watched the Dog Days series,what do you think? And do you know/think it will have a Dog Days Season ?

adf-dog-days-konachan-anime-1191577.jpg

I watched it, it's a nice anime and I don't think there will be a new season of the anime.

Reactions: Reece
I watched it, it's a nice anime and I don't think there will be a new season of the anime.

:cry::cry::cry:

Did anyone ever watched the Dog Days series,what do you think?
I started to watch it but I just couldn't continue. I dropped it after learning how the war works (episode 1 or 2).

Reactions: Reece
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back