Donkey Kong Country (SNES)

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
The classic game on the original console. I remember my cousin had this, and we both were hooked on it!. xD

The classic game on the original console. I remember my cousin had this, and we both were hooked on it!. xD

My favorite wasn't the first but rather Donkey Kong Country 3. I remember the first time that I actually beat it. It was just before Christmas and we had just attended some sort of Christmas thing somewhere.

I prefer the SNES version compared to tropical freeze and country returns though.

My favorite game of all time for sure. It's a classic and I would still play it to this day if I still had the console. I've tried to play it on emulators but it's just not the same. I want to feel the SNES controller and everything. =)

Great game. I loved playing it as a kid, and found it very challenging back then. I preferred DKC2 over DKC myself, but both were awesome games.

I didn't care for DKC3 at all. Just could not get into it.

Great game. I loved playing it as a kid, and found it very challenging back then. I preferred DKC2 over DKC myself, but both were awesome games.

I didn't care for DKC3 at all. Just could not get into it.

What didn't you like about Donkey Kong Country 3? I can't say I've ever had the opportunity to play it myself.

I never played Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo Entertainment System, but I did play the GameBoy Advance version a lot as a little kid. It was a great game and I never really got bored of playing it.

Back