Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - Dixie Kong Trailer

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze looks like a great game to have for the Wii U. This is the Dixie Kong trailer, which was released today via Nintendo's official YouTube channel.

What do you think? If you get a Wii U, are you going to get the game?

I'm going to wait and see if they release this on the 3DS like the last game.

I hope it do have a 3ds version to this game or a DK game that has similar game features, I won't be getting a Wii U soon so most for most the good games on the Wii U I hope it have a good 3ds version for it also the game looks great. If I had a Wii U and some money I will buy that game.

I hope it do have a 3ds version to this game or a DK game that has similar game features, I won't be getting a Wii U soon so most for most the good games on the Wii U I hope it have a good 3ds version for it also the game looks great. If I had a Wii U and some money I will buy that game.

Now I remember, Luigi Mansion 2 Dark Moon will get a Wii U version :p

Reactions: Reece

My friend had the Luigi Mansion for the 3ds and it was a really good game, I love the graphics and everything. I sure wish that a second one would come out for the 3ds also. Do you think Luigi Mansion 2 would be on the 3ds ?

My friend had the Luigi Mansion for the 3ds and it was a really good game, I love the graphics and everything. I sure wish that a second one would come out for the 3ds also. Do you think Luigi Mansion 2 would be on the 3ds ?

That Luigi Mansion of the 3DS is Luigi Mansion 2.
I mean, the 3DS game is Luigi Mansion 2.

The Luigi Mansion "1" was for Nintendo 64 I think.

Where did you hear that?

it was suppose to be for N64, but was made for GC instead.

Ohh :facepalm:, I never played Luigi Mansion 1 then, I guess it was Luigi Mansion 2 I played on the 3ds :D

Must. Have.

Donkey Kong Country Returns was one of my favourite games on the wii so I am really looking forward to this. I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with it. The new water levels look good, I have always liked water levels in Mario.

I don't really care if it comes out on 3DS or not, I probably won't get it if it does. I'd like to see Luigi's Mansion come out of Wii U though.

I'm getting the game. I'm really happy that Dixie Kong is returning!

Back