Support Needed Dont know what to name it.

• Thread starter Ravskins
  • Start date
Ravskins

Ravskins

I dont like AC:NL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Towns Folk
hgjhgjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Ok one quick question: If i transfer data from my old 3DS to my new one will i have the same Friend code list?
(Another question: ) If i do still have the same friend list on my New 3DS, will my old 3DS have a difrent Friend code?
(Another quick question [!]:If my old 3DS does have a new Friend code?!And can i still add people!?!
:thumbsup: :|

hgjhgjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Ok one quick question: If i transfer data from my old 3DS to my new one will i have the same Friend code list?
(Another question: ) If i do still have the same friend list on my New 3DS, will my old 3DS have a difrent Friend code?
(Another quick question [!]:If my old 3DS does have a new Friend code?!And can i still add people!?!

1. You will keep the same friend code list. The only way you can lost your friend code list, and your friend code, is formatting the console.

2. Actually, Nintendo uses a console system and not an account system one, so I think yes, you will have another friend code in the old 3DS.

Regards! :D

1 - Yes, you'll retain the old list.
2 - Yes - you'll get a new friend code.
3 - Yes - you can still add friends.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Ravskins

1. Yes you will still have the old friend code list but not on your old Nintendo 3DS

2. Yes

3. Yes you can add new people and your old 3DS has a new friend code... (I think)...

1 - Yes, you'll retain the old list.
2 - Yes - you'll get a new friend code.
3 - Yes - you can still add friends.

Keeping it simple.... Hahaha!

1. Yes, you will keep all of your friend's and your friendcode.
2. Yes, your old 3DS will have been completely reformatted so it's basically a brand new 3DS with a new friendcode.
3. Yes.

To keep it short and quick , if you use system transfer on your 3ds to another 3ds or XL it will transfer all of the exact data so u could use the same sd card in your old 3ds to ur new 3ds

Back