Gen 6 Don't like the change :(

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Eevee

Eevee

Smiles go for miles!
Towns Folk
Not sure if anybody has noticed but when you battle people online in Pokemon x/y you could select 11 different music option both you and your opponent had the choice for themselves. This however has been changed :( they have allowed it that you can upload your videos straight to the internet which is cool but now only the person that creates the battle is allowed the pick the music type. And even worse you can only pick 4 sound tracks now! i loved picking music 8 and music 11 but now i'm stuck to 4 just like the battle Maison ::cry:

It's nothing really to complain about but the little things are what make games awesome!:cat: and having awesome music in battle was one of them :cat: now if you ever want to hear music 8 you have to challenge team flares leader which is to restart your game. and if you want music 11 you just gotta vs the champion again which isn't hard but its nice to have that music when playing more difficult opponents online then just a NPC.

actually strangly enough i just did a battle and i had all music odd..... some battles i do i get to choose all 11 but some battles i either cant choose or i only get to pick 1-4 anyone know why?

Well this is new, did they now make this change or something? I don't find it a big deal (for me) because I choose any kind of music, but sometimes to music gets the player in the mood, I don't think what they did was a good idea to change.

Well this is new, did they now make this change or something? I don't find it a big deal (for me) because I choose any kind of music, but sometimes to music gets the player in the mood, I don't think what they did was a good idea to change.
Yeah it seems to be selective for me. Sometimes i can pick them all but sometimes i cant choose at all. then even sometimes i only get the choice of 4 :( i dont know whats going on.

Yeah it seems to be selective for me. Sometimes i can pick them all but sometimes i cant choose at all. then even sometimes i only get the choice of 4 :( i dont know whats going on.
Well it's probably a bug, I hope it gets fix soon, some of these battling music are really important to prepare a battle. Don't worry, they'll fix it.

Reactions: Eevee
Well it's probably a bug, I hope it gets fix soon, some of these battling music are really important to prepare a battle. Don't worry, they'll fix it.
Yeah your right. thanks Reece :hug: and your right i love picking certain music for certain battles makes the battle so much more epic! :cat:

Reactions: Reece
Back