DONT YOU WISH FAIRY TAIL WAS A 3DS GAME ?

• Thread starter POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST
  • Start date

• Total voters
POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

POKÉMON MASTER STRATEGIST

THE SEXY SHOP KEEPER :P
Banned User

I've been reading and watching the fairy tail anime + manga series
and i wondered if there were any games for it because its so good
and i was outraged and confused why they did not make a game for fairy tail
what do you think ?

Well, the problem with many games based on anime and such is that they don't end up being nearly as epic as the original thing. So be careful what you wish for.. :p

Well, the problem with many games based on anime and such is that they don't end up being nearly as epic as the original thing. So be careful what you wish for.. :p
what do you mean ?

what do you mean ?
What I mean is that the videogame adaptation of fairy tail may not end up being nearly as great as you thought it would be. For example, videogames based on movies tend to be terrible

What I mean is that the videogame adaptation of fairy tail may not end up being nearly as great as you thought it would be. For example, videogames based on movies tend to be terrible
true
but not all
like one piece is good as a game
also naruto

true
but not all
like one piece is good as a game
also naruto
Well yeah, there are exceptions to that rule. I agree, Naruto is legit. I'm just saying be wary of it because there's still the chance it may not turn out so well as you expected it to

Well yeah, there are exceptions to that rule. I agree, Naruto is legit. I'm just saying be wary of it because there's still the chance it may not turn out so well as you expected it to
yeah ... true
thanks anyways

Back