Doraemon 3DS Design

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Nuke

Nuke

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Doraemon-Limited-Edition-3DS-300x203.png

This is a neat design. Too bad it's contest-only.

I'd love to win that contest, if I qualified.

There are a thousand people clamouring for it and five consoles to give away. The people who win it have more luck than Bilbo Baggins.
Personally, I never liked Doraemon, so I don't care for it.

I don't even know what Doraemon is.

I just know it looks nice.

Look like a small drawing on the site of it. Nothing more than a light blue 3DS, but it's just my opinion.

It looks good but I would go for a the super smash bros one or the Omega Ruby one that I hear is coming out but if I can't get those I would like to get this one,it looks so simple and nice.

It looks nice, but I'm in the same case as you @Nuke, I don't know what Doraemon is. But one thing is sure: it doesn't looks like it's a Japanese one, if we judge by the note below it (Too many kanjis, and not a single katakana/hiragana in sight)
And talking about rare 3DS, there was an even rarer 3DS that was given in a contest long ago... and there was only one to be given. Oh, and add the infamous "Japan-only" tag to that contest.

I think it looks a little boring, I mean it looks to plain for me. If I was to get a 3DS like that, I would have to get a skin for it, so it can have art all over it. I just can't stand a single color, I need art/pictures on mine.

Last edited:
That 3Ds is really cute I wish mine were like that.
Doraemon is the character on the 3Ds hes from a old Japanese manga from there it became a very popular anime. The target audience is children. I definitely recommend seeing it for yourselves though. Episode one really covers a lot, and I'm willing to bet you can find it somewhere with English subtitles. It's very popular.

I love Doraemon <3

You guys also doraemon I love this show but they don't air anymore it has been a long time that's an hazard they make a 3ds design for it

Back