Gen 6 Draco Meteor Spam Kingdra

• Thread starter MMMs
  • Start date
MMMs

MMMs

After 2 years, I'm Back!
Towns Folk
Yep Kingdra can actually spam Draco meteor ignoring the -Spatk drop. With the Item, Scope Lens or Razor Claw, and Focus Energy, Kingdra can give opponents a 100% Critical Hit Draco Meteor! With Critical Hit Bonuses dropping to a mere x1.5 damage increase, Critical hits isn't much like it used to but critical hits ignore opponent's stat increases so that's a thing. Imagine combining Scope Lens/Razor Claw and Focus Energy with the Ability Sniper. Sniper gives critical hits a boost from a mere x1.5 boost to a x2!

Kingdra
Nature: Modest
Abilty: Sniper
EV: SpAtk 252 Spd 252 Hp 4
Focus Energy
Draco Meteor
Hydro Pump / Surf
Ice beam / Waterfall / Hidden power (Fire)/(Electric)

This set is what makes 100% Critical Draco Meteor Possible. After a Focus Energy, All of your attacks go critical and completely ignores their def boosts so after set up, Kingdra starts sweeping. This set is best paired with Tailwind to help Kingdra go faster.

See ya next time guys lol

Reactions: Marc
Oh god,I have to try that.

Saw this on Smogon the other day while trying to make a team. I have to say, it's extemely impressive! The only reason why I don't use it is because Kingdra is slow(ish) :(

@TheSuperKid, yeah you can say Kingdra is a little slow but Tailwind and Sticky web really helps kingdra's speed! lol :D
Each time your opponent sends a poke to confront Kingdra, they'll drop a speed if sticky web is set or You'll get a speed boost from Tailwind too lol :D You can always use a Baton Pass team with Kingdra in it lol Blaziken or Ninjask is a great Baton Passer too lol

@TheSuperKid, yeah you can say Kingdra is a little slow but Tailwind and Sticky web really helps kingdra's speed! lol :D
Each time your opponent sends a poke to confront Kingdra, they'll drop a speed if sticky web is set or You'll get a speed boost from Tailwind too lol :D You can always use a Baton Pass team with Kingdra in it lol Blaziken or Ninjask is a great Baton Passer too lol
Ohhhhh yeeeaaaah :D
I totally forgot about entry hazards and Baton Pass... now where to fit it on my team...:confused:

All I have to say is.
Ouch.
This is a brilliant Setup. Hopefully if you can batonpass it some speed, or just tailwind, it can be a great setup sweep.

Man, a Critical Hit Draco Meteor sounds awesome. I'm going to have to try this since Draco Meteor is already an extremely powerful move. Being able to hit even harder with it just sounds like something that would be a lot of fun.

It makes me want to try it. Sadly though, I don't have a friend that lies near me that has Pokemon X. If I did, I would definitely try it. It is ultra powerful though WHICH IS AWESOME.

Back