dragon ball 3ds ?

• Thread starter Houari98Houari
  • Start date
H

Houari98Houari

this game released in japan and its not accessable to europeen and american eshop i would like to play it when it released do you:rotfl:?téléchargement.jpg

I stopped getting excited for Dragonball when it has been milked to many times, it just seems to stale now, and I mean what more can they do with it anyways?

What's this game like? Fighting game or a Role-Playing Game? I would love to get a DragonBall RPG for my 3DS. All the DB games on the NDS were pretty awesome.

I geek out every time when I hear there's a Dragon Ball Z game that's been released. I love 'em! Probably the only anime-based game that I love, the fighting is really fun in most of the DBZ games, honestly!

What's this game like? Fighting game or a Role-Playing Game? I would love to get a DragonBall RPG for my 3DS. All the DB games on the NDS were pretty awesome.
(I don't think you'll be able to see the video :cry:, so I'll take pics of it)
Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture3.jpg
It seems you use the touch screen to control 'em or something, and the battling format is definitely different from the other "open world feel" one.

Reactions: pokedog123
Yea, im a huhe dbz fan also I hope this game isnt japan only!

I geek out every time when I hear there's a Dragon Ball Z game that's been released. I love 'em! Probably the only anime-based game that I love, the fighting is really fun in most of the DBZ games, honestly!

(I don't think you'll be able to see the video :cry:, so I'll take pics of it)
Capture.jpg

Capture1.jpg

Capture3.jpg
It seems you use the touch screen to control 'em or something, and the battling format is definitely different from the other "open world feel" one.
You girl are such a kind and beautiful soul. :love::love::love::love:

On topic: the game doesn't look interesting to me at all. I hope they release a DragonBall RPG game with a vast world to explore and do stuff apart from fighting.

Reactions: Reece
Back