Dragon Ball Super started on Latin america

• Thread starter Joheruchan
  • Start date
Joheruchan

Joheruchan

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Last week, Cartoon Network latin america premiered the first 5 episodes of Dragon Ball Super, and just like the US Toonami, it started before Dragon Ball Z Kai The Final Chapters, with the difference that Toonami premiered TFC half hour later than Super, and The Final Chapters premieres in September on latin america.

The series has some good things and some bad things in our latin spanish dub:

The good things are the voice actors, like 90% of the people who dubbed in the Dragon Ball Z original anime (and the final 2 movies) are back for this series and you have to love Mario Castañeda (Gokú) and Rene Garcia (Vegita), the guys even in their 50s have amazing voices, especially with those saiyan.

The bad things, our Chousetsu Dynamic, i don´t know if Toei had anything to do with the music but man, that latin-american version of the opening SUCKS, the ending (hello hello hello) its kinda better but the opening (vuela pega y esquiva) is making me miss the japanese versión much more.

Another bad thing, is that the channel cut the scene when Roshi "nosebleed" after seeing lovely women with the binoculars on episode 3, so i´m afraid we could see more cuts in future episodes.

That's cool @Joheruchan I barley started it watching it too in Cartoon Network on Saturday and it's really interesting although I can't say much since I don't want to spoil it hopefully you like it and enjoy it dude :thumbsup:.

That's cool @Joheruchan I barley started it watching it too in Cartoon Network on Saturday and it's really interesting although I can't say much since I don't want to spoil it hopefully you like it and enjoy it dude :thumbsup:.
Love how you think, Wiss´s voice in Latam sounds cool, and i´m not saying it because his voice is arturo Castañeda (Mario´s son) xD

You're welcome dude also you're going to like and if you had the games of Dragon Ball Z I don't think you will be lost of which character is which so you should play some DBZ game they're really fun and cool if you haven't already.The first day I saw that it was coming out for Cartoon Network in Adult Swim I was really happy because I grew up watching DBZ when I was small and grew up playing the games in my PlayStation 2 with my best friends and it was really fun so much memories. :(

You're welcome dude also you're going to like and if you had the games of Dragon Ball Z I don't think you will be lost of which character is which so you should play some DBZ game they're really fun and cool if you haven't already.The first day I saw that it was coming out for Cartoon Network in Adult Swim I was really happy because I grew up watching DBZ when I was small and grew up playing the games in my PlayStation 2 with my best friends and it was really fun so much memories. :(
Cool n_n

Back