Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
So I got DBZ:EB a while ago and never really talked about it, so I was wondering if anyone else plays DBZ:EB here. I am not super good but I know the basics and with some characters I know some cool looking combos, those characters being SSGSS Goku, "Kid" Gohan, and SSJ2 "Kid" Gohan (I say "Kid" because the model they used for him is called Teen Gohan in the other games.)

Well that aside the point did anyone else notice a pretty big difficulty spike at the end of adventure mode and in the Extreme World Tournament? Not to mention the difficulty of trying to practice on either really week CPU or really hard CPU making it difficult to learn advanced combos while your just getting tossed around by Broly, SSG Goku, or Beerus or your absolutely wrecking someone week.

At least they should be fixing the training problem with a update sometime, I also heard people were complaining about no online mode yet but thats coming with the update. Not that I'm sure the update will be coming out outside of Japan.

Played the demo a long time ago and I thought the game is pretty. Especially with the combos you can do.

i only got the demo...

Back