• Something for myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Now before I get started on this,I just wanna something.Don't get me wrong,some anime are good,but they don't,and probably won't ever compare to Dragonball.Period. (Don't stone me,it's my favorite anime! :( ) That's what got me into it when I was a kid.At the time,I didn't know what anime was,all I knew was Dragonball was the best cartoon ever! It was suspenseful,funny,and the fights were just awesome.Goku was always kind to everyone,and merciful to his enemies,even when they had him on the ropes.What can I say? He had good morals,I learned some things from him,lol. (Although I refrained from using the bathroom outside,or stripping down to swim infront of everyone. XD ) The search for the Dragonballs always was the climax because they could fix all the bad things that happened when people like Cell,or Majin Buu came to Earth.Granted one wish,I would probably ask to be like Goku,have his strength,so I'd be able to protect my friends and family.Plus being fast,able to fly,and being super strong would be awesome! :D

haha i agree but i read the older dragon ball, i don't think it was a Z but it was Awesome !!!
i swear it was one of the funniest yet most exciting manga Ive read ! it is so danm good and if i could wish for something i would wish for something for myself and others -

really i don't know what i would wish for myself ^^ think of all the things out there ^<>^

I would wish for the trees to keep regenerating after being cut and for there never to be a shortage in fresh water ^^
its a problem these days

Reactions: Kaynil and P2.0
Wow,that's a great wish! :D It's true,with all the trees being cut,forests are withering away,and that means nothing to filter the air.And water shortages are just crazy.I mean seriously,I overheat sometimes if I don't drink water before bed,so nights when there's none in the house are brutal. X( I like your wish,it'd help a lot. ^_^

I can't think of what I'd ask for right off the spot, but I can say I too love DBZ! =D It's honestly about the only anime I've ever gotten into, and it's a lotta fun to watch.

Reactions: P2.0
I would wish for the ability to summon the Dragonballs to me at my whim.

@TheDekuLegacy :I understand.It's too exciting to think of wish right when it's possible,huh? ^^ And yeah,I'd choose DBZ over any other anime I've seen! :D @AeonsAlex :That'd come in handy! You'd never have to search for them when you're done with a big fight,or when there's something really big to take care of. :D

Its been long since I thought about DBZ but I must admit it is quite an interesting show that I loved to watch when I was a young child and up to now I still enjoyed it but I do wish they make new episodes for this,it would be a come back for a show that was long forgotten.

@DarkLord :I wish more people knew about it.You know some people haven't even heard of DBZ!? :eek: That's,like,the mother of all anime!! (Wait,mother,or father?? :/ Man,I dunno) I'd wish for that any day.They don't need to change anything drastic,buuuuuut,they could add female Super Saiyans to the mix.I mean,c'mon! I know I'm not the only one! D:

Dragon Ball is a dear series for me, more so than the sequels the original travels from the innocent yet direct but merciful kid were too part of my childhood, while I didn't understand some things back in the day it was a joy to follow such a long story and see them changing. The tournament was such a big deal.

Krillin got my attention back then since we witnessed his evolution, from when he arrived like a pervert, envious little brat to become changed with true friendship into a completely different, better character. this change was not sudden and was easy to belief. When he was killed after the tournament I remember I cried.

then in dragonball Z I cried again when Frieza killed him, because I remembered that he could only be revived once so I thought he was gone for good from the show and it was really unexpected.

I don't cosider dragonball series as the father of all anime, but I consider it the father of the formula for long running shows of anime, like Naruto, of Warriors that go through a lot and we get to see them growing older and stronger.

Dragon Ball Z holds very painful memories for me, not because of the anime itself, which I love with all my heart, but over the inability to watch it as a child and wanting desperately to do so. It was one of the very few animes that were shown on the 'normal cartoon' (as my family said when discouraging my affinity with anime) channels yet I still couldn't watch even two full episodes, I think. Something always got in the way; tuition, being mocked by siblings, et cetera. :cry:

And yet after being able to watch other animes like Vampire Knight, I decided to not start on it because it had too many episodes for me to think I'd ever be able to finish it. True regret :(

I liked how it was simple and promoted goodness like no other show probably does. "Bounce it back! It won't hurt you if there's no evil in your heart." I don't think any other story has ever promoted good with such easy simplicity as Dragon Ball Z.

Reactions: P2.0, Kaynil and SaToRi
I grew up watching dragonball z, and it will forever be one of my favorite anime of all time. I've even rewatched it, and the abridged series twice now.

I'd wish to be strong like goku tbh. If I wish for that, I can get the ability to fly, have super strenght, and send waves of kinetic energy at my whim. Totally would net me all the chicks.

@Kaynil :You and me both.I just watched it for the fighting when I was a kid.Funny story,I think I remember putting a belt in my pants and pretending it was a tail like Goku had. XD Everyone did come a long way,and especially Krillin.Truth be told,it had been a while since I watched Dragonball,so seeing Krillin like that made me laugh,lol.I think most anime could take a portion of Dragonball to add to their own formula,I think One Piece sorta did.I heard a lot of sound effects from there anyway. :p @Spinnerweb :Oh my gosh,you never got a chance to watch it growing up!? :eek: That's waggle-sags! (Adventure Time reference,lol) And yes,I think that when the battle between good and evil took place,DBZ showed that good would always prevail,no matter how bad the story got. :) I'd truly wish to be like Goku,and be able to do what he can,but also be so gentle,I wouldn't harm a fly,y'know? @SaToRi :I hear ya man,being able to do all those things would be boss! :D And yes,I'm sure a lot of girls would be into you. Xp I think for me...I'd run,cuz even with all that,I'd still be too shy around girls,lol :blush:

Reactions: 18 and Kaynil
@P2.0

I wouldn't know how to have sex with the girls...If I go too fast, I might kill them :eek:

@SaToRi :0///0 Whoa,dude! Tmi! TMI!!!! >///< Oh my gosh! :eek:

Reactions: 18
Lol, just something that crossed my mind when wondering how Goku and Vegeta breeds. I remember that one time when Gohan broke a glass when he first turned super saiyan, and said he couldn't control his power yet xD

@SaToRi That made my headache go away. :panda:

@P2.0 Yep, that's how it was, I posted an extensive sob story in the 'Can you watch anime in peace?' thread. :p

I truly realized how big Dragon Ball was when it was mentioned in the first chapter of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga :cat:

@SaToRi That made my headache go away. :panda:

@P2.0 Yep, that's how it was, I posted an extensive sob story in the 'Can you watch anime in peace?' thread. :p

I truly realized how big Dragon Ball was when it was mentioned in the first chapter of the Yu-Gi-Oh manga :cat:
@Spinnerweb :Man,I think everyone at least should watch Dragonball at least once,and that...well,I'm still mad because they wouldn't let you watch,lol. XD (Sorry about my late responses,still getting over a cold.. :D )

Reactions: 18
By the way who want to watch it or are still watching it,it shows on cartoon network on nights like at 9 o'clock,yeah I still watch it and helps me remember my joyful memories when watching Dragon Ball Z.

@DarkLord :I WOULD!! :eek: But our cable's out,so we can't watch tv anymore.. ;-; I'll have to watch it on Youtube..(If I can find the episodes... :( )

Nuff proof to show how big of a fan I am. haha :rage: SUPER SAIYAN :punch:

trunks.jpg

Back