drawing requests

• Thread starter Fawn
  • Start date
Fawn

Fawn

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
uh hi, i'll draw for you folks like..stuff.

examples are here http://n-ekoseera.deviantart.com/gallery/ . ya i'm not that good at drawing and i haven't really drawn anything recently so lool yea

I mostly draw ac:nl mayors and sometimes ocs or maybe just random stuff so yea
i can do either draw it in digital or traditional, but being me, i most likely would just do it traditionally as i'm not even bothered to get the tablet outlol

so ya, request stuff pls . not too hard or anything as i'm a beginner lool

Reactions: 2205, Marc and Mikaya
Do you need an image to work from, or can I just give the name of a character (of a game or anime series)? ;)

Do you need an image to work from, or can I just give the name of a character (of a game or anime series)? ;)
I can use an image, but i can just have the name.

lolol i'll fail big time

ok, could you draw Shana (from Shakugan no Shana?) I won't give you an image to work from, surprise me! ;)

*character from my sig and avi, to give you a little idea* :D

ok, could you draw Shana (from Shakugan no Shana?) I won't give you an image to work from, surprise me! ;)

*character from my sig and avi, to give you a little idea* :D

Ya um, i can try :L

uh...sorry to sound rude but what's happening with the request? :p

uh...sorry to sound rude but what's happening with the request? :p

I'm working on it, pretty busy with school work and such, also it's harder for me because it's some anime character :L and i'm trying to make it look good..lol. sorry might take a few more days or so

I'm working on it, pretty busy with school work and such, also it's harder for me because it's some anime character :L and i'm trying to make it look good..lol. sorry might take a few more days or so

oh, that's no problem at all! I can't wait to see how it turns out! take your time, btw. :playful:

Back