Dream Job?

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I wandering, what job would you get if you could work anywhere!? I mean anywhere like in:
Kristal's
McDonald's...
Burlington's
Macy's ect...
This is as if you don't NEED money, but could choose to work at a place
for fun/free food/furniture ect...
Please don't go to career's: I know something secure would be better, I only
wanna know what place you'd enjoy out of fun and not be there because you
needed too

nintendo, youd get paid decently well, literally have a great job, no matter where you worked and your job would be fun. a con tho, you get spoilers for the games you work on

Reactions: Kakea
I might go to someplace where I can make some Tokusatsu filming like in Toei Company or Tsuburaya Productions, because filming my childhood heroes like Power Rangers, Super Sentai and Ultraman might be enjoyable.

Game Dev at Ubisoft or Nintendo.

Why? Because I love making games and it'd be incredibly fun to work as a part of one of those companies within the game dev section. Tough and demanding job sure, but it'd be incredibly rewarding.

I already have mine, and I will try to keep it!

I'm an Associate Producer in a Video Game studio. I don't take part in the development (I don't code or create assets and whatnot) but I make sure we have a game to ship in the end.

So basically, I take care of schedules, sometimes budgets, I make sure everyone has their tool, clear goals and we respect each milestone. I also take care of communicating with all of our partners, including our publisher.

So overall, I really love it, really. Even if I could do something else, I don't think I would.

Reactions: Starry Windy and Kakea
I dream of working with game development (which I'm currently studying) somewhere in the country. I'm no good at it, but it's challenging and trying in a rewarding way. There's enough aspiring game developers for companies to pick only the best, but I can dream.

The ultimate dream is to be a game writer (lore especially), but that's no task for anyone without experience and skill.

I love the comments and am pleasantly surprised: As I want to be a Game Designer (Or Game Artist or Manga writer, whichever works!) too! I hope somehow we can all end up working together someway! :D

On a much more darker note: These ARE all careers! We need temporary jobs for this thread! While I'd love to do anything in Game Design! I'd say IF I could do something for fun: I'd work in either: Game Stop or Ihop: I love seeing new games and meeting other gamers, and I love pancakes! But neither one is a job that I'd hope to keep forever, or is as stable as a career would be. Unless you ARE on your way to your dream job/career, or already doing it like @SunnyWindy would you name something temporary, too? :)

For a temporary job, maybe like a Flight Attendant or a touristic guide! :O

For a temporary job, maybe like a Flight Attendant or a touristic guide! :O

Sounds fun! I kinda was interested in anything surrounding flying at one point... now... I realize I might be too afraid to do it!

As for touris guide... I'm curious: do you mean for people on vacation? At a Zoo, museum or what place :D I'd like to be a tour guide at a candy factory... (WILLY WONKA REFERANCE) it looks fun!

If it was for fun id probably be a photographer for nature. I'd go out to the outback in Australia and Africa and just spend all day looking at the animals in the wild. It would be the dream :D

If it was for fun id probably be a photographer for nature. I'd go out to the outback in Australia and Africa and just spend all day looking at the animals in the wild. It would be the dream :D

Sounds Fun! It'll be like making your own show on Discovery Channel! Lol! Reminds me of how Pokemon Snap and Breath Of The Wild is so exciting in this area: Wildlife's fun to watch!

Reactions: Knight Rain
Back