Driving

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Do you drive or are you learning to drive?

I passed 6 years ago. I have a car too. Very handy, I must say. I hate buses/walking so it's perfect! xD

I passed 3 years ago. I only drive during the weekends though. Insurance is so expensive though.

As smart as I am, I've failed the written exam five times now, so I feel that my country would appreciate it if I didn't have a license. :p

Reactions: 2 people
Don't worry about it Starforce. You should never give up on anything in life. I failed my theory once.. due to the stupid hazard perception bit.

I usually just drive to school and work

I've been driving for 2 years now. Most of my driving is too work and school too.

Don't worry about it Starforce. You should never give up on anything in life. I failed my theory once.. due to the stupid hazard perception bit.
I didn't really give up on it, but I've basically subsided to the fact that I'm not going to pass it any time soon, so I'll re-learn it and then try again when I'm comfortable.

I actually just got my license like 3 weeks ago. Didn't really see much need for it. I don't get out much XD

I failed mine 3 times before passing it. The written test is actually a lot harder than the driving test. I passed the driving test on my first try without really practicing much.

I love driving. Though I don't care much for driving in large cities. I don't drive all that much though, as it's not often I leave the town I live in. Only to go shopping every few weeks or to go visit my sister and her family.

I drive. I had to stop for a while because of a back surgery, but I've just recently started again. I love driving and jamming out without anyone judging me. xD

I'm not even out of high school yet, but driving sounds so cool but then again, you'd have to be really concentrating on the road and know what all of the different signs mean and it sounds like too much work. :p

I don't drive, public transportation is more convenient for me.

I'm just a bus/walk type of person, can't be bothered with a car!

I have to say i am learning but soon or later i'll drive without no prob

Due to my late birthday, I wouldn't get to start driver's education in my school until Junior year, after I'm already 16, so apparently I'm gonna take private lessons this fall. I have to say, I am a little scared of the idea of being in charge of a huge hunk of metal barreling down the highway.

I have to wait a few years, you can take driving lessons when you're I think 18 here, but I don't mind waiting a little bit longer :p I don't like cars :thumbsdown:

I can drive (when Maw and Paw let me :p). Seldom, very seldom, like twice a year, I drive them short distances just for the heck of it - the insistence of doing so comes from their part, I assure you :giggle: - but it's basically breaking the law because I don't have a driving license and have to wait another two to three years to be old enough :panda: Well, if you're not living dangerously then you're not living at all :rotfl:

Wait, there's a written exam? :eek:

Back