Drought?

• Thread starter Smokey
  • Start date
Smokey

Smokey

Residential PSVITA3DS60 Gamer
Towns Folk
It seems like there's been a drought of 3DS games that I've want to play lately. I got all the games I basically bought the 3DS for and i'm looking and hoping that they'd make a good game that would make me want to pick up my 3DS.

Will Super Smash Bros. or Yoshi's New island make you want to play it again? xD

Reactions: 2 people
Probably yeah, but when are those due out? :p

Yoshi is out in March and Smash Bros. probably in December.

Do you play the Pokemon games? I've never heard you mention those before lol

Yoshi is out in March and Smash Bros. probably in December.

Do you play the Pokemon games? I've never heard you mention those before lol

I have Pokemon X and I love it. What the original poster could do is start a new game on X or Y (depending on which one they have) if only for nostalgic reasons.

I have Pokemon X and I love it. What the original poster could do is start a new game on X or Y (depending on which one they have) if only for nostalgic reasons.
Yeah, we're both getting one at the same time almost. Maybe we can do a Pokemon Tournament for that in the future.

I don't got the pokemon games but i'll probably pick up Y cuz i know a few people with X. :) Just gotta purchase something else off amazon to get free shipping :eek:

Yeah, we're both getting one at the same time almost. Maybe we can do a Pokemon Tournament for that in the future.

That sounds like fun. I haven't screwed around with the wireless end of any console in quite a few years now.

Same here, well on the DS anyway. It should be fun. We can do a no legendaries the first time around so it's more fair for everyone.

Going through the same thing, I haven't played my 3DS for a while. It's just gathering dust at the moment. xD

I only have Pokemon X - but I guess I stopped playing for some odd reason. xD

Same here, well on the DS anyway. It should be fun. We can do a no legendaries the first time around so it's more fair for everyone.

That'd be an idea. Especially since the legendaries are the most powerful Pokemon. Usually, anyway.

Should have my copy of Y next week. :D can't wait. :)

I still need to finish off a lot of the games I have, and I'm really hoping to get Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and a lot more console games by the end of the year.

The 3DS's launch of games hasn't been the best but there are some nice games coming out soon like smash bros and bravely second.

Back