DSi ?

• Thread starter pokemon wiz kid
  • Start date
pokemon wiz kid

pokemon wiz kid

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Do you have a DSi is it now sitting in your closet? Did you like it what kind of game did you play? If i had a DSi i would personally play no games!!!!! I have no favorite DS game i dont like them i like the 3ds games like pokemon omega ruby or pokemon X or Y. I liked the look of it and I even like the clamshell design. But I didnt like the software and the sreen size. No offense to you guys who do like it please have a good day

=3

I don't but I tried a friends. I liked the camera and the face editing options. The sound app is fun to waste time on, and Flipnote (and the once free game Photo Dojo) would've been fun to have too. I also think there was a feature that showed a certain picture on the top screen when you put a certain game in but I'm not sure.

I have a Dsi. I don't really use it as much because of the 3DS which has more games and features and stuff. However, I like the hardware (not in terms of the capabilities, but just how it feels compared to the 3DS') DsiWare isn't really good though >.< Too bad the DsiShop is gonna be shutdown soon :\

I remember the Photo Dojo app on the DSi and how much me and my cousin used to abuse it lmao.
Taking dumb pics and fighting was a highlight of my middle school life :p
I also loved that DSi because it had one of my fave DSiWare games: Zenonia. (Available on Mobile now).
It only has the first one in the series (which I think can be found 0n the eShop) but it's still a lot of fun to me, and if they added the newer games on eShop I would buy them in a snap (Well idk about Zenonia S much, too much microtransaction-y)

I remember having many great times with my DSi!
Ah, my good ol' light blue dsi! I fondly remember the voice recording application! I had so much fun with that over the years! My friends and I would record hundreds of things and distort them in all possible ways! I also had tons of fun with the camera's face merging features and its other editing features. You could distort an image and make your friends look like horses! It even served as my alarm clock for a long time!
Sadly, it's days were numbered. It had a long life, but now it's very hard to charge. It often won't charge just by plugging it in. You have to plug the charger in at certain angles very carefully for it to charge. Any slight movement could mess it up.
I'll always remember my awesome times with my Dsi, may it rest in peace.

When the DSi came out I decided to completely skip it. To me it had close to no appeal at the moment, it didn't bring that many new stuff to the DS. Loved the DS, didn't give much attention to the DSi.

I fear like the N3DS is the new DSi to some extent -_-

My cousin had one, so I just messed around with that. The camera was okay, and the added effects were cool. The general layout of the menu was nice. I remember playing New Super Mario Bros. on it, was pretty enjoyable. I didn't ever own the console myself, I guess it didn't really appeal to me much. xD

I have a light blue one \o/

I still use it for DS games since most of those can scratch the bottom screen :( and I don't wanna damage my 3DS

I never did use the other features xD

I remember when I wanted a DSi so much, but my dad wouldn't let me get it; and I'm kinda glad he didn't in the long run. Only extra stuff that comes with the DSi is a camera and a shop for very few games. The Nintendo 3DS was well worth the wait instead of just getting the DSi imo lel.

I have a DSi XL, It powers on but it doesn't read games due to the bent pins in the cartridge slot, I learned never to stick a Q-tip in a DSi XL, or any other handheld that involves fragile pins. RIP DSi XL :cry:
The only games I played on it was Nintendogs, Mario Kart DS, and other games no one has ever heard of.

I have a DSi XL, It powers on but it doesn't read games due to the bent pins in the cartridge slot, I learned never to stick a Q-tip in a DSi XL, or any other handheld that involves fragile pins. RIP DSi XL :cry:
The only games I played on it was Nintendogs, Mario Kart DS, and other games no one has ever heard of.

:jawdrop: Oh no! That's horrible! I never tried to stick anything down in my DS card area, except air, you know, having to blow in it. I was too afraid that I'd fudge the whole game system up if I tried. RIP your DSi. :\

If you wish to clean that area, use a clean, dry paint brush, and nothing that can leave any kind of leftover residue; it's very easy to manage and you won't damage your device.
Do you have a DSi is it now sitting in your closet? Did you like it what kind of game did you play? If i had a DSi i would personally play no games!!!!! I have no favorite DS game i dont like them i like the 3ds games like pokemon omega ruby or pokemon X or Y. I liked the look of it and I even like the clamshell design. But I didnt like the software and the sreen size. No offense to you guys who do like it please have a good day

=3
How can you say you don't like DS games, but you like 3DS games?

Back