Dumbest AI Moments

• Thread starter SmashChamp
  • Start date
SmashChamp

SmashChamp

If life gives you pickles, you should eat them.
Towns Folk
The game Fire Emblem can be very difficult, but... sometimes it's not. That's because of the enemy AI!

I once had a time in FE: SD, I had Caeda and Marth out there. They could severely weaken Marth, or K.O Caeda, but, if they tried to attack Caeda, they only have a 10-17% chance of hitting her. They all tried to K.O her.

Then, right after their mistake, I had Cain and Able ride in to help them take out the remaining enemies.

in fire emblem sacred stones, there have been multiple times when I'm in hard mode and they move up to a weakened unit... in my mind I'm thinking "oh crap I'm gonna have to restart the chapter!!! and I've come so far too..." and do absolutely nothing... and the enemy's are holding weapons like iron blades, poison weapons, so yeah even in hard mode the ai can be pretty stupid.

(In Fire Emblem If/Fates) For some reason in invasions the AI always go for the building sometimes when they easily can go for me. Other than that the AI in normal mode is good but sometimes the enemy goes for me even if they have like 5% accuracy. This is only in Normal mode I tooo nub to play Lunatick

(In Fire Emblem If/Fates) For some reason in invasions the AI always go for the building sometimes when they easily can go for me. Other than that the AI in normal mode is good but sometimes the enemy goes for me even if they have like 5% accuracy. This is only in Normal mode I tooo nub to play Lunatick

This behaviour also happened to me in my Lunatic Conquest run. Even if a character has very low health remaining, they'll always go for "objectives" (=Taking down buildings or try to access the "throne"). And it looks even weirder when it happens online (when facing another player's AI-controlled characters).

Lol, can't say I have had any derpy AI moments but I was planing to marry the orical guy in the 3rd part of the fates games and he dies in the most weirdest way posable . Like going to get a message from the gods and coming back then it's like "oh no I 'm dying" . The whole time I'm thinking "Well that just happen".

In Shadoe Dragon.

*Matthis attacks Lena*

"Lena, where are you? I'd like to see your face just before I die..."

*Matthis kills Lena*

He saw her, alright >.>

fire emblem new mystery of the emblem

-oh no, my marth have low hp

and then , the enemies attack my general who cant receive damage only because he has less HP

later in the final battle
-
no!, my unit its going to die

(the last enemy to move tries to attack a unit who dodges all)

Back