Devil Survivor Durarara characters in Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker has Durarara characters as downloadable content in Japan. I'm not really sure if Atlus will make these guest characters available in the North America eShop, unfortunately ;-;

Hopefully they do, however, I wouldn't mind if they don't =/

Durarara characters that will be available as DLC in Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker :

Izaya Orihara :

06xLdxq.jpg

Shizuo Heiwajima :

Yjb3U5X.png

Celty Sturluson :

DkBlbUe.gif

What are your thoughts? Would you like to see them in the west?

Woah!!!!
Izaya and Shizuo were some of the best characters ever, and Cetly wasn't bad. Looks like I need to go play Devil Survivor 1 now.

BTW, how is the new season of Durarara?

This is amazing XD
DS2 was my fav SMT game because I've only played those on the DS and it was just better than DS1. I can see the signs being thrown by Shizuo.

As for the anime, it still has a Durarara feel but the pace is much faster. In the first season they fit 3 novels in 24 eps. this time they are fitting 3 novels in 12 eps. There is still that craziness factor where multiple stories are being told and connect at one point which is awesome. :)

BTW, how is the new season of Durarara?
Haven't started it yet. I have a backlog, :rotfl:
and it was just better than DS1.
How so? (without spoilers)

Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote but I'll just leave it here.

I'm assuming you played DS2 because of your pic but if you haven't, I'm Sorry! >.<

Personally I liked DS2 more than DS1 but it's honestly more of an opinion thing. DS2 had more features like the social-link thing and transfering demons. I liked the story for DS1 more but DS2 felt more like a game with anticipated bosses each day while meeting people from different areas. For me DS1 felt like you were stuck in an area just finding a way to escape. To keep it spoiler-free, I'm just gonna say that the general story is that the hero + friends are trapped in an area which is locked down due to demons similar to DS2.

Both games are great but I just like DS2 more. It was badly phrased in my previous response

Reactions: Marc
Sorry, I'm not sure how to quote but I'll just leave it here.
To the right of a post you'll see a "Reply" button. You can quote someone and they'll get an alert :p

I sort of see why you like it more now.

To the right of a post you'll see a "Reply" button. You can quote someone and they'll get an alert :p
Thanks!

I guess Atlus will give us that Durarara DLC. It's an old series and already aired in the West, plus the light novels will be released, started from the volume 1, by Yenpress (looking forward into this one, beside Log Horizon).

What really this is happening :eek: I really liked the series Durarara even though I never really understood the story but the characters were interesting to me and it was something that I never really expected . I would want this game then if it came out for the North American 3ds users but it is just so hard to wait >.<

I forgot about these DLC's . I so want these cause I really enjoy the anime a lot. Well I guess this is all the more reason for me to try harder on getting as much PC as I can get so time to just build up on it then I can maybe get the DLC for these characters.

Back