Moon/Sun Dusk Form Lycanroc Revealed!

• Thread starter buckembarnes
  • Start date
buckembarnes

buckembarnes

Collector
Towns Folk
Pokemon-US-UM_08-05-17.jpg

Other than being a re-colored Day Form, apparently Dusk Form will be getting both the moves Counter and Accelrock, which are associated with it's other two forms! It's also getting the ability Tough Claws, which does 1.3 damage on contact moves.

So what do you think? Will there be a Dawn form?

Source: Serebii

Reactions: Marc
Tough Claws on it is interesting.

Not enough to sell me on getting Ultra S/M though (assuming it'll only be available in those games).

Tough Claws on it is interesting.

Not enough to sell me on getting Ultra S/M though (assuming it'll only be available in those games).

Looks like it's gonna be a launch event for USUM, seeing as there's gonna be an event for the new Lycanroc November 17th.

If it was available for Sun & Moon, it probably would've been discovered much earlier like Marshadow. I'm sure there'll be more goodies coming out in future days to get us excited for the new games, though. ;) If it's anything like B/W 2 was to B/W, it's gonna be awesome!!

Reactions: Marc
So this is a hybrid of Lycanroc's Midday and Midnight form? The fact that it can learn both Accelrock and Counter might mean that it may be somewhat stronger than Midday or Midnight form imo, especially with Tough Claws as the ability. Lycan's Dusk form also looks nicely in this orange color even though it may look similar to Midday form in a way.

That's cool that's the reason why I like Ash because he always evolves his pokemon with special love that makes them have these forms first it was Greninja with his Ninja Ancient Form which was very special now Rockruff thid honestly makes me happy because the creators aren't making Ash more stronger now not like how he used to because he used to be weak in the Indigo League and Johto League and Hoenn League or are these just things to make us gamers get more into pokemon because they always release some type of special pokemon.

I really like Dusk Lycanroc. Its orange color is really cool. Also it seems much stronger than Midday and Midnight Lycanroc. The only thing I don't like is how all 3 Lycanrocs' shinies are blue. They are different shades of blue, but still blue. It doesn't really matter, but I think they would of looked nicer with different color shinies.

Whoa, I love the orange color! :D

That’s actually one of the coolest Pokémon I’ve seen in a good long while. Makes me want to buy the game just for that Pokémon, lol

Back