• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
6Og8pbQ.jpg

Some of you have been playing the new/free mobile SMT game, Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation, already.. some of you like - cough - @SkyHuntress - cough - refuses to try to get it to work :eyes2: while others probably do not even know it exists :redpanda: The game is free on Google Play and Apple's App Store.

I have some bounties where you can get Play Coins :

Clear Story Chapter 5

Reward: 50 Play Coins

How to prove you finished it:

Show a screenshot of the demon selection screen with your character level, support demon and the last chapter level. Include your Game ID so I can check your character's level and support demon.

Pass the 20th floor in the Aura Gate dungeon

Reward: 100 Play Coins

How to prove you finished it:

Tell me your Game ID so I can check how many floors you have passed. Please make sure your username is similar to your username at Pedia or have a way I can verify it's really you.

If you have any questions about the game or you're having trouble and need help, feel free to create a topic in the Shin Megami Tensei section of Ninten Pedia :eyes: Might do a bonus prize for people who ask questions.

This ends on August 20th :cool-pika:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, 28142 and Samster
Ooh! I completely forgot that this app released! Hmmmmm, got some good bounties there. Might have to download this app and see what the fuss is all about. :eyes:

Ooh! I completely forgot that this app released! Hmmmmm, got some good bounties there. Might have to download this app and see what the fuss is all about. :eyes:
The training is a pain but it's addictive when you get passed it.

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
Oh. I deleted this, but i guess i have a good reason to do it now.

Reactions: Mikaya
My Id: TLM8THB5
My username is Kira. Like in death note.

My Id: TLM8THB5
My username is Kira. Like in death note.
Can you update your profile bio/thingy from "hello" to "nintenpedia" so I can verify it's you?

Ill see if i can figure it out.
Edit: done

Reactions: Marc
Hello again.

Some frog asked me if I would pick flowers with it. I said yes, and I instantly died.

Attachments

• D17CFAA8-EC7A-4B3B-B341-B65FBAEE50A1.png
    D17CFAA8-EC7A-4B3B-B341-B65FBAEE50A1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: Marc
Why isn't yet closed yet?

Reactions: AricAttack
Why isn't yet closed yet?
I was hoping at least one person would complete it but doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon so rip ;-;

Reactions: AricAttack
I was hoping at least one person would complete it but doesn't seem like it'll happen anytime soon so rip ;-;

I probably would have if my phone didn't throw a major tantrum and kill itself almost. I could have loaded it up on an emulator but I don't trust emulators with my google accounts and I don't want to go back through that tutorial lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back