Dynamax Chaining

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Mr. Kream

Mr. Kream

Will Mod Your Soul
Forum Moderator
I'm not sure why, but tonight I keep randomly finding dynamax Magikarp, I'm fighting one as I write this post. I've fought about ten of them consecutively and the fourth or fifth one turned out to be shiny. Does anyone know if it's possible to chain dynamax Pokemon for shinies or if chaining dynamax Pokemon is possible at all?

Off-topic: This experience has been worthwhile. One, I got a shiny, two, Magikarp apparently drops an insane and consistent amount of nuggets, three, I've been hunting for a decent Gyarados and the hunt's over.

Nope.

Magikarp will be more common in raids and the chance to encounter a shiny will be higher until January 4th, 2020.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Nope.

Magikarp will be more common in raids and the chance to encounter a shiny will be higher until January 4th, 2020.
Guess I just got lucky first night then.

Guess I just got lucky first night then.
yeah its an event, ive caught and found i think about 5 or 6 and i dont have the shiny charm so the event shiny rate must be incredibly high.... perfect shiny gyrados chance? lol

I actually received $1,400,000 worth of nuggets that night. The one shiny 5iv and good natured Magikarp was all I needed for a good night.

Reactions: Kadaj
I actually received $1,400,000 worth of nuggets that night. The one shiny 5iv and good natured Magikarp was all I needed for a good night.
yeah even the non shiny ones are good just because they drop so many nuggets consistently lol... seems they couldnt find TR drops for this one or just decided not to haha...

Back