E3 2015

• Thread starter 3905
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Nintendo confirmed the date for E3 this year to be June 16th, at 9AM PDT. For those of you who don't know what E3 is, it's basically a presentation of what games are going to be released within the next few months or so. There have been many false leaks about E3, but this is the real date. Now just wondering what they're gonna give us...

That's really cool ! >w< and that's two days after Lucas' release date :eek: I wonder what games will be there o: ? I hope to see more about the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon but I'll look forward to the other games as well . Tagging @AwesomeGuy1234 because I know he must me most excited about this :p

Reactions: 3905
Hype I tell you. Really excited

Reactions: 3905
Here's hope that it will be as good or even better than last year's E3 with the Robot-Chicken parody.And a new Punch-Out!! game. :D

I can't wait for it, despite having limited Internet (I'll miss out the streams and mostly anything that requires loading a video).
The only stuff I look forward to is a release date for Xenoblade X (or I'll go mad and bad, and you probably don't want to see the results), Devil's Third and maybe the next PMD, which seems to fix what GtI did wrong (= everything, basically).

Also, I won't mind if they could finally throw in a GC/N64 VC for the WiiU and a SNES/GBA VC for the 3DS considering there's the potential for it, but I bet it won't happen... Please Understand !

In any case, I bet this E3 can only be good, right ? The presence of the Regginator should be a good sign, right ?

I can't wait for it, despite having limited Internet (I'll miss out the streams and mostly anything that requires loading a video).
The only stuff I look forward to is a release date for Xenoblade X (or I'll go mad and bad, and you probably don't want to see the results), Devil's Third and maybe the next PMD, which seems to fix what GtI did wrong (= everything, basically).

Also, I won't mind if they could finally throw in a GC/N64 VC for the WiiU and a SNES/GBA VC for the 3DS considering there's the potential for it, but I bet it won't happen... Please Understand !

In any case, I bet this E3 can only be good, right ? The presence of the Regginator should be a good sign, right ?
Yeah, they got a direct so they can take their time to make it really good. I hope for a new 3d mario game for the wii u, a paper mario game for the wii u, metroid for the wii u, more mario kart 8 dlc, and a bunch of 3rd party announcements. They can also say more details on legend of zelda wii u. Also, a pokemon colluesuem for the wii u would be really good too. Also, they should announce some new ips.

Personally, all on the 3ds I want to see is pokemon z. I want more focus on the wii u really, not much on the 3ds. Maybe some more details on currently announced 3ds games but thats all.

Nintendo always surprises us, you think their E3 will suck but its turns about to be better than all the other presentations. I am so excited, only 2 more days for E3 Nintendo.

Despite not watching Ninty's streams (not able to), apparently, Mother 1 (EarthBound Zero) will be released as a WiiU VC title as "EarthBound Beginnings". And it'll be fully translated in English. Considering how good and rare the game is, I suggest you pick it up if you can. (It's out today)

I watched the Nintendo stream today and Im so excited. I am mostly excited for the new Hyrule Warriors Legends for the ads and the other new LoZ game. The new star fox games looks cool, but I don't have a WiiU.

Well, my only interest was Xenoblade's release date (hint: I'm disgusted to notice the near 2016 release, in that case, it would have been better to give us a Near 2016 date instead of "2015"), and Star Fox (WiiU), since according to what I've heard (and not seen (limited connection, so no Digital Event for me, just a Twitter stream giving me all the info)), it looks relatively good.

As for Hyrule Warriors, I can't help but feel glad for 3DS owners* and disappointed for WiiU owners who bought the console mostly for the game.

*implying this isn't a N3DS exclusive, in that case, well, Nintendo is screwing up again 85% of the 3DS owners.

Also, am I the only one surprised that the Nintendo World Championships are called "World Championships"? I meant, the qualifications only took place in the US (Even Japan got no attention on that one)! (Also, skipped it since I had absolutely no interest in it.)

So, to conclude, despite being horrified by how long we have to wait for XCX (I started to find ways to accept it), this E3 wasn't so bad, though I did care only for 2-3 games only.

For Hyrule Warriors, they said for 3DS multiple times, not New 3Ds. If it's in fact for new 3DS, they really failed in its presentation and on the box art where it's also written 3DS, not New 3DS. I really believe it's for 3DS in general.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
For Hyrule Warriors, they said for 3DS multiple times, not New 3Ds. If it's in fact for new 3DS, they really failed in its presentation and on the box art where it's also written 3DS, not New 3DS. I really believe it's for 3DS in general.

You actually got me relieved. And sorry, I didn't knew it because as I said, I can't watch any kind of video content due to my current situation.

Yeah, they got a direct so they can take their time to make it really good. I hope for a new 3d mario game for the wii u, a paper mario game for the wii u, metroid for the wii u, more mario kart 8 dlc, and a bunch of 3rd party announcements. They can also say more details on legend of zelda wii u. Also, a pokemon colluesuem for the wii u would be really good too. Also, they should announce some new ips.

Personally, all on the 3ds I want to see is pokemon z. I want more focus on the wii u really, not much on the 3ds. Maybe some more details on currently announced 3ds games but thats all.

Nintendo always surprises us, you think their E3 will suck but its turns about to be better than all the other presentations. I am so excited, only 2 more days for E3 Nintendo.
There's Mario And Luigi: Paper Jam Bros. which combines the Sticker Star and the M&L universes. It appears to have new types of battles with papercraft enemies and Paper Mario fights alongside the Mario Bros. I can't see what's in store. A lot of other stuff shown looked neat (like KH3 gameplay but it's not for a Nintendo console)

You actually got me relieved. And sorry, I didn't knew it because as I said, I can't watch any kind of video content due to my current situation.
no problem, they also confirmed that it will include all previous DLC ^^

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I didn't feel like this was a bad E3 for Nintendo,and I thought it was disappointing.Sure,we have awesome stuff like Star Fox Zero,Fire Emblem Fates,Mario & Luigi Paper Jam and some few others coming in the future,but the letdown was mostly because of the low ammount of new games they showed.In fact,I guess I woudn't have minded if they delayed the Mini-Direct they had in the end of May to give us more surprise announcements.Like,considering the great content we were getting before then main event itself,like the Super Smash Bros. DLC and Earthbound Beginings,it sure looked like it had a lot of stuff going on,but not much in the actual presentation. :unsure:
The Muppet style sections they have gone with this year was actually funny and well made,personally. :)

Back